GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1123679 - 09/04/17 05:50 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
You can go back there, but it's when you pick up a certain thing that you can't go back there. It's a good thing that you wander as it turned out. smile

#1123777 - 09/05/17 02:24 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks for letting us know, oldbroad and to you, also, RebKean for supplying the solution thumbsup

#1123782 - 09/05/17 02:43 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: Mad]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks Mad, but the solution actually came from Mikael. The master. sherlock

#1123789 - 09/05/17 04:00 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Well in that case .... Thank You Mikael !! bravo

#1124761 - 09/13/17 11:15 AM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Just wanted to mention that I added a link to a walkthrough on YouTube in the Hints Forum. If anyone should need it. =)

#1124771 - 09/13/17 12:08 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Wonderful! THanks so much, Kim!

Ana wave

#1124807 - 09/13/17 03:51 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

You're welcome. It might help someone out. =)

#1126157 - 09/25/17 01:46 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Michigan
That's great! I am looking it up right now. Sounds like a winner! thumbsup

Marlene aka Penny Lane (Paul McCartney fan)

#1126184 - 09/25/17 07:43 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
dianne Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Quesnel b.c.
where could one purchase this silent foot steps I always wanted to play a carol reed game but never did now I think that iam going to start to play the other ones as well. thanks Dianne smile

#1126186 - 09/25/17 07:58 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: dianne]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Dianne, there is a link to the Silent Footsteps purchase page in Ana's first post on this thread. wave

#1127722 - 10/09/17 10:04 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

Hello All! I just finished "Silent Footsteps". I really liked it but I wish it were longer. I liked the in-game hint system and the video walkthrough which helped me through without missing anything important. This game is so much like the Carol Reed series that it seems to be a bonus. The author of the game was mentored by Mikael as we all know. They did a great job! Can't wait for another! Bravo! bravo thumbsup

#1127742 - 10/10/17 02:59 AM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Very happy you liked it! And yes, it would be awsome if it was loooong, but if it was, it would also take longer to make it. But I understand how you feel. Everytime I play a new Carol Reed, I want to keep on playing it! Thankfully, there are plenty Carol Reed games now, so I start from the beginning when I get cravings lol.

Very kind words, thank you!

#1127774 - 10/10/17 10:22 AM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Penny Lane Offline
Settled Boomer

I too have recently played the entire Carol Reed series over again. And yes, you are correct. The longer the game the longer we would have to wait. And I know how impatient we can be! LOL Thanks again for your excellent work! Looking forward to the next one! wave

#1127788 - 10/10/17 03:50 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

When I play a Carol Reed game, I don't really stop until I'm finished, which will of course affect how long it feels. But I'm not the kind of person that can take long breaks. I get too excited. joy

It's not easy to estimate length, and perhaps the story would feel very drawn out if it was, say double it's current length? I don't know. But yeah, as it is now, it's either a longer game, and further apart or the other way around. But I totally understand. I want them longer as well!

Those that have commented have been very nice, and that ensures that I want to continue. Not that everything is great, but I'm so very happy that many of you want more. I'm in a planning phase right now, and also I take some pictures of course. And like I've said in other posts, I can guarantee that the orientation will be like in Mikael's games from now on. 4 directions to look almost everywhere. So the movement should be easier, and more familiar.

Thanks again!

#1127821 - 10/10/17 09:38 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: Penny Lane]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

I just have to ask... How can one wish for a longer game

Originally Posted By: Penny Lane

I really liked it but I wish it were longer.

When they use...

Originally Posted By: Penny Lane

I liked the in-game hint system and the video walkthrough which helped me through without missing anything important.

Now I don't question anyone if they choose to use Hints or Walkthroughs in any form as it is their choice and they are available but the game is longer without using them. Just saying. duh

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (TJL), 90 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users