GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: GreyFuss] #1127827
10/10/17 10:10 PM
10/10/17 10:10 PM
Michigan
Penny Lane Offline
Addicted Boomer
Penny Lane  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Michigan
Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
I just have to ask... How can one wish for a longer game

Originally Posted By: Penny Lane

I really liked it but I wish it were longer.

When they use...

Originally Posted By: Penny Lane

I liked the in-game hint system and the video walkthrough which helped me through without missing anything important.

Now I don't question anyone if they choose to use Hints or Walkthroughs in any form as it is their choice and they are available but the game is longer without using them. Just saying. duh

Well............... While I am enjoying a game sometimes I want it to go on . You are correct about using hints and walkthroughs. But I really get so frustrated when I know I have missed something and can't figure something out. This happens to me a lot of times playing Nancy Drew games which I always end up having to ask for a saved game. I am one of those people who likes to finish a game. There are a few adventure games where I had just given up and that makes me crazy. So I definitely need hints and walkthroughs.

Vulgarity is no substitute for wit..------ Lady Violet Crawley (Downton Abbey)

Marlene aka Penny Lane (Paul McCartney fan)
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1127831
10/10/17 10:44 PM
10/10/17 10:44 PM
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer
GreyFuss  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi Penny

Don't get me wrong and I meant no disrespect. I wasn't questioning the virtues of using Walkthroughs, Hints or the right to use them, I was really confused as to how one could wish for a longer game when it is. I also agree with you on when you are really enjoying a game you don't ever want it to end.

"Don't Hate Me Because I Am Beautiful...There Are Many Other Reasons!"
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: GreyFuss] #1127834
10/10/17 10:56 PM
10/10/17 10:56 PM
Michigan
Penny Lane Offline
Addicted Boomer
Penny Lane  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Michigan
Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Hi Penny

Don't get me wrong and I meant no disrespect. I wasn't questioning the virtues of using Walkthroughs, Hints or the right to use them, I was really confused as to how one could wish for a longer game when it is. I also agree with you on when you are really enjoying a game you don't ever want it to end.

No problem! But you pointed out to me something that I hadn't thought of. Using the hint system made the game really easy to follow and of course it would shorten a game.

When I think of the time and effort the game developers put into a game it really is impressive. Something that I wouldn't have the least idea how to do. The Carol Reed series and this game require a lot of photography which would take a long time to achieve what they want for a game and I certainly do appreciate their efforts.

I think they do a wonderful job. thumbsup

Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1127931
10/11/17 03:26 PM
10/11/17 03:26 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
Happy Birthday RebKean  Offline
Settled Boomer

Sweden
I have the same problem. If I get stuck for too long, I lose interest in the game. That's why I like this hint system. But at the same time, it can be TOO easy to look as well lol.
Perhaps I should out a lock on the journal, so that you can only look if you do something. Oh I know, a puzzle! The player has to sing a song for it to open! Haha, I'm sorry, my brain just went off a cliff there. lol

Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean] #1127938
10/11/17 04:01 PM
10/11/17 04:01 PM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
What ????

If you were to make us sing a song in order to access the hints, a lot of US could be jumping off that cliff with you !!!!

lol lol lol

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: Mad] #1127940
10/11/17 04:11 PM
10/11/17 04:11 PM
Michigan
Penny Lane Offline
Addicted Boomer
Penny Lane  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Michigan
Originally Posted By: Mad
What ????

If you were to make us sing a song in order to access the hints, a lot of US could be jumping off that cliff with you !!!!

lol lol lol

For sure! lol lol

Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1127950
10/11/17 05:31 PM
10/11/17 05:31 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer

Sweden
Haha, I just got a mental image (picture?), of players singing into a microphone. grin

Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1139401
01/23/18 05:58 PM
01/23/18 05:58 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer

Sweden
I wanted to add something important. Today it happened again that the email address I got from PayPay was outdated or not working for any other reason.
It's very important that you check and make sure the email on your PayPayl account is accurate. There is no possible way for me to get in touch with a buyer if the email is not valid. I added that to the website as well. smile

EDIT. Perhaps the title of this thread needs to be edited so no one thinks it's a new giveaway or something? Can I do that myself?

Last edited by RebKean; 01/23/18 06:05 PM.
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1139404
01/23/18 06:38 PM
01/23/18 06:38 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
No worries, it says Winners announced , but I can change it to remove the giveaway part.

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1139414
01/23/18 07:02 PM
01/23/18 07:02 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer

Sweden
Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
No worries, it says Winners announced , but I can change it to remove the giveaway part.

Yes please. smile

EDIT. Perhaps remove our comments now as well?

Last edited by RebKean; 01/23/18 07:03 PM.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 230 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users