GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#112250 - 10/13/02 12:45 PM TORINS PASSAGE
DebbieS Offline
Junior Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hi, Are the scroll handles in Torins Passage supposed to move up & down? I took a look at the wt here and at the vulture's nest and harem you're supposed to scroll down. I only have L & R movement. The game is also full screen, I'm not sure if that makes a difference. And I'm running it in win98 but dos mode.

Thanks,
Debbie (Dasgutt)
happydance

#112251 - 10/13/02 01:23 PM Re: TORINS PASSAGE
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi Debbie.......The scroll handles should allow you to see the part of the picture outside the view screen of the game. Are you clicking and dragging?

Love, Witchen =O) smile

#112252 - 10/13/02 08:06 PM Re: TORINS PASSAGE
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi there, Debbie....I don't know but maybe there are several versions of the game on the market, but the manual in my game says: "The Scroll Handle: Many of the Torin's Passage screens are larger than the visible window. Click and drag the scroll handle(s) to see the rest of the picture. Occasionally, using the scroll handle is required to solve a puzzle." Maybe if the game screen is taking up your entire viewing area, you can't readily access the scroll handles. Keep trying and maybe Tally Ho will have more help later.

Hope that helps..... that's all the instructions I could find.

Love, Witchen =O)

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (3dobermans), 50 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users