GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#112257 - 10/14/02 01:16 PM Sacred Amulet (Aztec)
desertlilac Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
Could anyone send me a saved game at the point where the main character is to kill two birds (near end of game)? I cannot control my cursor well enough to make any headway. Am getting very frustrated. Have so many other frustrations in life -- this is the last straw. Thanks so much.

#112258 - 10/16/02 08:40 AM Re: Sacred Amulet (Aztec)
Fongo Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bradford, ON
If you're game for another try, the best method I've found is to aim a little below the centre of the bird's chest when shooting the blowgun.

It also pays to walk around and look for the bird's body on the ground - the bird always looks like it flutters away, but you may have hit it.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (shroeder, mayday_, BrownEyedTigre, Sherlock, 1 invisible), 53 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1, nimos
8519 Registered Users