GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Vermillion Watch: Order Zero - New HOPA on Big Fish #1123504
09/03/17 10:05 AM
09/03/17 10:05 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Vermillion Watch: Order Zero here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition, click here.

Quote:
Eipix Entertainment is back with another thrilling case for the Vermillion Watch!

Someone’s been stealing rare antiques! As you begin your investigation, you quickly find that there’s something much larger at play than just petty theft. It’s time to team up with new friends and catch the culprits terrorizing London! Do you have what it takes to save the city in time? Find out in this gripping hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! redchicken

Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1123548
09/03/17 03:49 PM
09/03/17 03:49 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1123552
09/03/17 04:35 PM
09/03/17 04:35 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I just saw this post after I posted mine about Vermillion Watch. ha ha What timing.

Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian] #1124609
09/11/17 05:07 PM
09/11/17 05:07 PM
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline
Addicted Boomer

I bought this game with the discount coupon this weekend and am LOVING it. It is complex, innovative, a genre game ("sort of Steampunk meets Jules Verne), and multiple scenes of activity with a lot to do in each. Everything makes sense, even if what you have to do is not always clear from the get-go.

There are many different types of puzzles available rather than presenting you with the same variation over and over. I was eagerly looking forward to each mini-game or puzzle as I played. I must admit that one puzzle bugged me because it had me trying to drag a token through a long maze without bumping the sides, and it got so annoying (it dumps you all the way back to the beginning again, losing all your progress) that I finally Skipped it. No big deal; the only skunk in the garden.

There are the usual "Bonus" items scattered around, that you simply can ignore if you choose to do so. Good, useful map. The pop-ups are not intrusive. As is common these days, you can dial in the Difficulty level that you want. The graphics are good and clear, with nice movement among background scenery in response to the climate of the scene. I would be surprised to hear anyone complain about this game. I haven't gotten halfway through it yet and already know I definitely will replay this one at a later date!

Re: Vermillion Watch: Order Zero - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Reenie] #1124610
09/11/17 05:10 PM
09/11/17 05:10 PM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline OP
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline OP
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
That's fantastic, Reenie. I have had puzzles like that where you have to drag something through a maze and those can be irritating as you have to be very precise in terms of what the game recognizes as correct, so I can understand your choosing to skip that one.

Otherwise, the game sounds just great, and I will consider purchasing it during a good sale. thumbsup

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (curly, mabeco), 166 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users