GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Post Mortem - Alchemy formula? #112351
01/03/03 02:26 PM
01/03/03 02:26 PM
Toronto, Canada
Rowan Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Rowan  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Toronto, Canada
I'm in the basement of Allepins house standing in front of the alchemy kit. Where do I find the formula that states quantities? All I have are the notes in the notebook that identifies the colours with a heavenly body, but no amounts. Where do I find the missing info that I need so I can make the concoction?

Re: Post Mortem - Alchemy formula? #112352
01/03/03 06:26 PM
01/03/03 06:26 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi row,

SPOILERS:

1. When you did the math for each panel and find that when you add the numbers horizontally, vertically and diagonally they come out one number for each panel. The result you'll get is 15 for earth panel, 65 for fire panel, 34 for air panel and 175 for water panel.

2. Look at the table and see bottles with the sign of different planets on each colored powder in the bottle. Look at the labels and only 4 powders are to be used (4 door symbols) - Mars, Venus, Jupiter and SAturn.

3. Now, correlate that Mars is the god connected to fire and the color connected to it is red.
Jupiter to earth to black. Air for Saturn and color blue. Venus to water to green. I told you I had to look up Saturn and Jupiter in the web for this.

4. Therefore: You need as calculated - 15 for earth or Jupiter or black powder, 65 for fire or Mars or red powder, 34 for air or Saturn or blue powder and 175 for water or Venus or green powder.

These are the anounts you need to place in the flask to make the gas. Remember to light the burner under it after you added those 4 powders in the flask.

MaG

PS: We also have PM WT 1 and PM WT 2 here at the GB wt page to add to fanatic's wt.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (oldbroad, Draclvr), 274 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users