GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1122654 - 08/27/17 12:13 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Excellent! Looks like all the winners came forward! WooHoo! Please remember to give Kim feedback on her game after you play. She'd love to hear from you!

Ana wave

#1122660 - 08/27/17 12:48 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Email sent to safc as well. smile

Correct Ana, I'm very curious about what you all think. Not just what's good, bad also what's bad. I know that some will like things that others don't, so it's not possible to please everyone, but by reading about what players likes/dislikes, I can get a baseline if you will, and go from there. So all thoughts matters, and I'm not just saying that.

#1122661 - 08/27/17 12:52 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Well I'm still playing the game (along with two others I already had on the go - so I won't be finishing it very quickly) but I can say I'VE not found ANY bad bits so far !! happydance happydance

#1122665 - 08/27/17 01:30 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: Mad]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Mad
Well I'm still playing the game (along with two others I already had on the go - so I won't be finishing it very quickly) but I can say I'VE not found ANY bad bits so far !! happydance happydance

Wow, that sounds fantastic! But then again, you're not finished yet. lol
I'll try and not let that get to my head Mad, otherwise I might end up like Mikael, in Bosch's Damnation. grin

#1122666 - 08/27/17 01:44 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

laugh laugh laugh

#1122779 - 08/28/17 03:21 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: Mad]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Well I HAVE finished the game now and I commend you on an excellent first effort bravo

Of course I'm sure I'm not the only person who now can't wait for you to release your next one !!

Congratulations and thank you praise

#1122790 - 08/28/17 04:04 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Thank you Mad! I hope I can make one every year like Mikael. Time will tell. But it is fun and I want to do it. But now I want to play a game like this myself. Who will be next to make a Carol Reed-clone? yes

#1122792 - 08/28/17 04:12 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Well a genuine Carol Reed would be the best, don't you think ?? laugh

[I'm not sure Mikael will want too many folk cloning his creation eek]

So I'm hoping he is busily beavering away on HIS next treat for us all yes

#1122798 - 08/28/17 05:14 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

I agree Mad. And he is working on the next one. I've taken photos and recorded my voice for my part. But I don't know anything about it beyond that, so I'm just as excited.
I always try to get inside information, but haven't succeeded yet. lol

#1122804 - 08/28/17 06:13 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: RebKean]
Marian Online   content
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
That is great news, Kim. I am so glad that Mikael is working on the next game. And you are returning to the next Carol Reed game for an encore! bravo

#1122874 - 08/29/17 07:35 AM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

It is Marian. And I'm very happy to be a part of it. I was very nervous the first time I recorded my voice,
but the coolness of being in an adventure game took over, so now I just love it. dance
(OK, I'm a little nervous each time, but I guess that's a good thing.)

Edited by RebKean (08/29/17 07:36 AM)

#1123453 - 09/02/17 06:00 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I think I found a glitch. At the tracks by the car wash you take a picture to use elsewhere. If you go back to those tracks again your camera is automatically in your hands and is stuck there. At least I could not shake it off, but was able to right click and reload a prior save. I tried it again and same thing.

#1123455 - 09/02/17 06:14 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

What! I though that thing worked! Will look into it, thanks.

EDIT. Looked into it, and don't really understand it yet, have to consult the master.
YOu see, if you do what you right away, it works fine, but if you wait a while, it happens as you describe it. So something's wrong somewhere. Very glad you found it though, I don't want any errors obviously. =)

Edited by RebKean (09/03/17 03:17 AM)

#1123668 - 09/04/17 04:41 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

The problem that oldbroad found, has been corrected now. My master have come through once again. wink
I'm working on a new .exe right now, and when I'm done, I'll send a new download link to all. Thanks again! thumbsup

#1123677 - 09/04/17 05:38 PM Re: Silent Footsteps Release and Giveaway! Winners announced! [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Thanks RebKean. You'd never have the problem if you don't go back to that area again. I'm a wanderer though.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (Marian, albet, GuybrushThreepwood, family, Gimme, TLC), 100 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon, Bcollin9
8964 Registered Users