GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Black Dahlia - Santini info AGAIN #112394
11/03/02 12:19 PM
11/03/02 12:19 PM
Collegeville, PA
goopiekat Offline OP
Settled Boomer
goopiekat  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Collegeville, PA
Okay, this game is really making me go bald, here. I've gotten to meet Santini's mom (thanks to 'boomer help again!), did all I'm supposed to, as far as I know, and I'm going back to the police station where, supposedly, Winslow has returned some evidence. But when I review the torso killing file, no mention is made of evidence being returned. I just look at it, thank Merylo, and he says no problem. I go my merry way. NOW what's wrong??

I'm only up to Disk #4 and I'm ready to call it quits with this one!

Goopie

Life Lesson #212: Some people have a way with words, while others...umm...thingy.
Re: Black Dahlia - Santini info AGAIN #112395
11/04/02 05:29 AM
11/04/02 05:29 AM
San Antonio, TX, USA
LSHAW3457 Offline
Addicted Boomer
LSHAW3457  Offline
Addicted Boomer

San Antonio, TX, USA
There are several pages of evidence and files. Make sure that you read the page and click on the FILE NUMBERS on page 3 (I think I remember it being page 3....it's only been about 6 years since I played). Pearson will make a comment when you've clicked on the right file number.

A WINNER never quits, and never will a Quitter WIN!! \:D
LINDA
Snatch up YOUR next Adventure
ADVENTURE GAMES GALORE!!
Re: Black Dahlia - Santini info AGAIN #112396
11/04/02 09:52 PM
11/04/02 09:52 PM
NJ
IBlade_IRunner Offline
Shy Boomer
IBlade_IRunner  Offline
Shy Boomer

NJ
I`m playing Black Dahlia over again and i think i might help ya Goopsta smile . I`m guessing that you`re looking for the last missing newspaper from the 8th murder so you can find out the order of symbols of the planets in the trance that the psychic (forgot her name) put you in? Well i had a problem with getting the missing newspaper (must be a bug or something, go figure) so i just looked at the walkthrough smile and i just wrote down the order of the symbols which is: Saturn, Mars, Mercury, Venus, Sun, Moon, Jupiter, Earth and Thule. (if you have trouble refer to the book at the psychic parlor for the symbols of the planets and the numbers of the planets combined with the numbers from dates from the newspapers) I then went back to the parlor and went thru them. After you go thru the planets in your trance you just follow the rest of the story and you wont need the other missing evidence anymore.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 391 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users