GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#112479 - 01/10/03 03:19 AM Aztec
Lally Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: faenza
Hi! I'm stuck in this game (and it's a easy game, so I'm wondering why!). I am in the TENOCHTITLAN SQUARE. I encountered Papatzin, the Priestess. Now I should go to the poetess Flower of Stone, but I don't know how, since in every direction I go the guards kill me! Perhaps it was because I told hers about the conspiracy against the emperor Montezuma????
That would mean there are dead ends in this game (I HATE THEM!!!) but it's idiot because as in Egypt there is the automatic save option...
I used it, so that would mean I have to start from the beginning??!?!
Thanks!
-------------------------------------------------
Sorry, I'm in the Center of Ceremonies. I could enter because I showed Turquoise's drum to the guard.

Playing: Paradise

"I gave u everything u ever wanted
it wasn't what u wanted" U2 - So Cruel

#112480 - 01/10/03 08:59 AM Re: Aztec
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hi Lally,

The way to Flower of Stone is a convoluted going up down through side streets - I can understand the frustration about the maze of this area - here's a map source of the 4 places in Aztec.

I think you can get killed close to the end of the game but as far as doing something wrong to 'dead end' in saying or doing things - I don't think so.

Good luck!
MaG

#112481 - 01/10/03 09:50 AM Re: Aztec
Fongo Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Bradford, ON
Don't tell the Priestess about the Lord 3 Rabbit or the conspiracy - if you do, the guards come and kill you.

After you die, the game should put you back before you "spill the beans" to her.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (michele rose, Barb, BrownEyedTigre, 1 invisible), 63 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Bellman, B_McAtee, pignose, Mistywarren, keonie
8511 Registered Users