GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#1124670 - 09/12/17 12:19 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Is this where you are?

Quote:
From the center of the chamber look right. Enter the passage way and keep going right to the end. Pick up a Devils Triangle Skull. Turn round and walk back 3 clicks, (just before the stairs) look up and you will see a shaft in the roof. Climb the shaft and look around. Pick up the Number 3 Bell from the plates on the floor.

Climb back down and return to the Tall Chamber. On the other side of the chamber is a cracked flagstone. Use your crowbar to lever it out of the way and climb down the stairs. At the end is another chamber with a statue in the center. Click on his right hand and he sticks his tongue out. How rude. Tie the barbed rope (remember picking that up?) to his tongue and left hand and then pull down his left hand. There is a crash and one of the wall panels falls down. Oops. Take a look at what you have done and climb down the stairs. There is a bug here, as you go down the sarcophagus is open but when you get there it is closed. Shove the lid to one side and collect the Mask and the Devil's Triangle Skull. Climb back up and take a look at the table at the back of the chamber. Pick up the Mayan Skull and Number 4 Bell.

This is where I am seeing "tall chamber" in the walkthrough. I would not be able to provide a better description than the one above in the walkthrough. wave

#1124674 - 09/12/17 01:19 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Diego
thanksthat is the place , just got the mask, devil's triangle scull mayan skull and #4 bell. woozy praise joy urock again thank for your all your help on this crazy game. thumbsup dance

#1124676 - 09/12/17 01:52 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Sounds good. thumbsup

#1124704 - 09/12/17 09:27 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

yikes I got back to the el castillo went down to the inner chamber with the 6 hooks but i only had 5 bells duh now what do i do ? headscratch

#1124706 - 09/12/17 09:47 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Sounds like you are missing a bell. Do a search for the word bell in the walkthrough and see if you can figure out what bell you still need to pick up. smile

#1124721 - 09/13/17 12:44 AM Re: omega stone. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

thanks well I fingered it out its #3 bell now is there a easy way to get it and get back to the bell puzzle ? headscratch

#1124722 - 09/13/17 01:04 AM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

It may not be easy in that it may take quite a few steps, but I am pretty sure that there is a way. smile

#1124791 - 09/13/17 01:57 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

ok what is that ? headscratch

#1124798 - 09/13/17 03:01 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I didn't give you a specific answer because I am not sure how the game works - but I am assuming that you can travel back and forth between different locations.

#1124800 - 09/13/17 03:05 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: Marian]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes but i think only the ones that I have saved I think. headscratch is that right ??

#1124801 - 09/13/17 03:07 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I was thinking there might be a map in the game that you can use to travel back and forth. If there is not, then unless the area is cut off and you can't go back again once you leave it, you should be okay. That would be poor game design if that were the case, as it would be so easy to miss something the first time through a particular area. If you can just go back there, then I would assume that restoring from a previous saved game point would be unnecessary.

#1124805 - 09/13/17 03:45 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
deleterman Offline
Addicted Boomer

yikes a map now that sounds good how do i find that map ? if i went back to a saved game area would i lose my items that i had collected ?

#1124809 - 09/13/17 03:54 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

I meant a map that you could access throughout the entire game - but looking over the walkthrough, it doesn't appear to be that way. There are maps scattered throughout the game, I can see that, but it may be that the maps are only available at each individual location.

There are those maps that you can print out from the walkthrough, though, and that's way better than nothing.

If you load up a previous saved game, you will have in inventory all the items you had up to that point. That is why if you do go that route, don't delete any of your most recent saved games, or you would have to re-do part of the game. I don't know how many saved games this game allows, but if possible, I would not delete any saved games you have already made, unless they were saves you made very early on in the game. If you just travel back to a previous area without loading up a previous save, you won't lose any items you have currently.

#1124815 - 09/13/17 04:25 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: deleterman]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I played this a very long time ago and cannot actually help you, but I know you can go back to prior areas of the game. You just need to figure out how to get out of the location you are in and then where you need to go. Using a prior save will make you have to replay possibly a large portion of the game.

#1124819 - 09/13/17 04:51 PM Re: omega stone. [Re: oldbroad]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Thanks very much for your help, oldbroad. I figured you had to be able to go back to prior areas and that it was just a matter of figuring out how to get there. With a game this complex, I doubt that anyone would have played it otherwise. And thanks for confirming that there's no need to go back to a prior save.

Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (gymcandy1, CanukDenis, Iurii, BrownEyedTigre, Winfrey, exalthim2), 115 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users