GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#112535 - 11/17/02 02:15 PM Connections
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
I have reinstalled this one (started it in 2000) and have made it as far as the saloon and the car...forgotten just how to get in the car to listen to the radio, can't approach it but keep going past it in either direction no matter what I do. Have put the carb. in and used the key to get the crank and map. Now what do I do, no, I know what to do, how do I do it?
Love, Betty Lou laugh

#112536 - 11/17/02 02:26 PM Re: Connections
MaG Offline
Administrator
Sonic Boomer

Hiya Betty Lou,

Did you use the crank in front of the car to start it? If you haven't maybe that is why you can't get in the car and to the radio.

MaG

#112537 - 11/17/02 03:04 PM Re: Connections
Betty Lou Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Sacramento, CA USA
Nevermind, I got it, the crank does not go on the front of the car where I expected it to, it goes on the side where the hood opens.....am on my way and thanks.

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (Cathy1, BrownEyedTigre, dorish, 3dobermans, GIOVANNA LARIOU, auntiegram, Gimme, CanukDenis, kjos, InlandAZ), 88 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users