GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
amerzone question #112579
01/17/03 02:31 PM
01/17/03 02:31 PM
San Francisco
fov Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
fov  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco
i installed amerzone last night. after a bit of a crisis (first thing i did was accidentally hit the load button, then couldn't figure how to get out of this weird room with nothing in it!), i'm starting to get the hang of the interface. i'm wondering about the icon that looks like gears. the instructions say that icon means there's something in the area that can be manipulated. i came upon a door in the basement of the scientist's house that gives me that gears icon, but nothing happens when i click. does the icon mean that i will be able to manipulate the door, but have to do something else first?

not looking for a hint on what to do (yet), just want to make sure i understand the goal!

smile emily

Re: amerzone question #112580
01/17/03 04:32 PM
01/17/03 04:32 PM
San Francisco
fov Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
fov  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

San Francisco
thanks. the door is after you go down the trapdoor in the floor and down the stairs, down a long hallway... i think it's on the same level as the computer.

it's the first door i've come to that doesn't show the handle icon, so i guess there's something more complicated to it than just opening it. i'll figure it out!

interesting game so far, especially in comparison to Syberia (which i just finished). i prefer 3rd person to 1st, but so far the storyline is making up for that.

smile emily

Re: amerzone question #112581
01/17/03 04:38 PM
01/17/03 04:38 PM
Body in California/Heart in Ha...
syd Offline
Adept Boomer
syd  Offline
Adept Boomer

Body in California/Heart in Ha...
Hi emily

Yep you need to do something in order to get the door to open - it's in another area of the basement.

Dark Side : Risen
Light Side:

I can only please one person a day. Today isn't your day. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (BrownEyedTigre, mabeco), 239 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users