GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1125115 - 09/16/17 10:05 AM Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Mad Head Games proudly presents the newest addition to the Rite of Passage series!

After 20 years, you receive a message that could lead you to your missing grandfather. You hope for a happy reunion, but things take a dark turn when dangerous creatures invade your world! Do you have what it takes to defeat darkness and save the world? Find out in this gripping hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Learn what really happened 20 years ago in the bonus game!
Find all the hidden collectibles and unlock a special surprise!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, character art, and soundtrack!
Replay hidden-object puzzles until you master them.
Earn fun achievements as you play.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! dance

#1125118 - 09/16/17 10:27 AM Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Enjoy your day!

Ana wave

#1125128 - 09/16/17 12:10 PM Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

You too, Ana. smile

#1125959 - 09/23/17 01:39 PM Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Thanks, Anna. This series has been pretty uneven, for me. Child of the Forest was excellent, original, superb details, extensive scenes, pesky puzzles, and took a long time to play through the CE version. I have it marked to Replay at some point. The Perfect Show was almost as good, but a bit too easy to be challenging. Other games in the series disappointed, and after playing several demos in a row that were not compelling or original, I stopped looking at this series.

Since you recommended The Sword and the Fury, I went back and took a look at this one. I liked what I saw of the Demo Game, and may give it a try later. I just bought the latest Lost Lands and Phantasmat CEs. I think those two will keep me occupied for a while. happydance

#1125966 - 09/23/17 01:58 PM Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Reenie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

That sounds like two really good choices, Reenie - enjoy, and have a good weekend. happydance

#1125988 - 09/23/17 04:49 PM Re: Rite of Passage: The Sword and the Fury Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Yes. Both series have been characterized by excellent games.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (looney4labs, Lex, soot, Pandora, 1 invisible), 110 Guests and 19 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Hispoiema, MorpheusDev, NDFan1994, OlderGamer12, Fingon
8965 Registered Users