GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Ghost Dogs -- dog puzzle #112635
11/25/02 04:05 PM
11/25/02 04:05 PM
redrose Offline OP
Junior Boomer
redrose  Offline OP
Junior Boomer

I want to thank those that helped me before. I am back to get help again. I am trying to figure out the dog/clock puzzle. I think I have walked about 10 miles from clock to sofa but I still can't get it. I have read the hints that have been posted and I still can't get it into my brain. Please I need some Help..............

Re: Ghost Dogs -- dog puzzle #112636
11/25/02 05:32 PM
11/25/02 05:32 PM
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer
gatorlaw  Offline
Adept Boomer

Here's some extra tips..

First figure out which season equals which direction the dog faces. Turn all of them the same way except for the first one. Go to the clock and whichever one has a different scene up top from the others is the first dog. I turned the first one to the left and noted what season came up when the dog is left. SO now I had one of the seasons. Then I turned them all left and turned the second one to the back. Back to the clock and see what season to the back is. Then I turned them all back and turned the third one to the right and then did the same for the last turning them all to the right and the last one to the front. Now you know which way you turn the dog equals either spring (trees) summer (swans) fall (deer) winter (looks like blowing wind)

Look at the dates of birth for each dog from their graves and determine which was born in the spring, summer, fall and winter. Now turn each dog the direction that equals the season in which they were born. You don;t need to go back to the clock - something will happen when the dogs are the correct direction.

Laura

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Pandora), 201 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users