GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1126650 - 09/30/17 10:16 AM Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Today's game for Club Members, tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Elephant Games proudly presents the newest chilling addition to the Haunted Hotel series!

Your cousin has asked you to help her paranormal TV show crew in their next investigation! What should be a happy family reunion takes a dangerous turn as something inhuman abducts your cousin! With none of the crew in site, it’s up to you to track down who, or what, is terrorizing anyone who steps into the Valentine Hotel. Do you have what it takes, or will you become the hotel’s next victim? Find out in this spine-tingling hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

Return to the Alexander Valentine Hotel in the bonus chapter!
Enjoy exclusive wallpapers, concept art, music, and screensavers.
Earn achievements and find fun collectibles!
Replay mini-games and hidden-object puzzles until you master them.
Test your mettle in the Secret Room.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy gaming! zombie

#1126670 - 09/30/17 01:41 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks, Marian!

Ana wave

#1126675 - 09/30/17 02:03 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Will just HAVE to add it to my collection of Haunted Hotel games - but need to wait for a good sale !! lol

#1126677 - 09/30/17 02:18 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Mad]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

The sale today isn't bad - CEs are $7.99. wave

#1126736 - 10/01/17 01:16 AM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Starcom Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Ottawa
Thanks Marian,
I will download the Demo and see, the last game "Personal Nightmare" was a bit of disappointment as I thought they added too many HOs and the Screens in some cases were a bit too dark. Or maybe it's just me and my so so eyesight or my up and down mood swings.

#1126769 - 10/01/17 09:20 AM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Starcom]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

My eyesight isn't all that great either and sometimes the screens in this series seem quite dark to me too. I have enjoyed several of them nevertheless. Let us know what you think of the game if you get a chance.

#1126797 - 10/01/17 12:48 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

I must have missed that sale, Marian rolleyes
[I just visited Big Fish and there didn't seem to be a current sale I could utilise.]
But their sales are frequent so I'm sure there'll be another soon laugh

#1126799 - 10/01/17 12:54 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Mad]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

It's a weekend sale, so it's still on today. The coupon code for CEs is AUTUMN. smile

#1126810 - 10/01/17 02:43 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

I must be losing it, Marian !! crazy

After reading your response, I went back to Big Fish and this time saw the sale redface
So, the new Haunted Hotel is now ALL MINE !! evil
Bwahahahaha scared

rotfl

Thank you very much smile

#1126811 - 10/01/17 02:44 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Mad]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

bravo ghost lol

#1126813 - 10/01/17 02:55 PM Re: Haunted Hotel XV: The Evil Inside Collector's Edition - New HOPA on Big Fish [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Yep !! Runnin' off now laugh

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (teassoc, rmelone, RichAlexis, saskee), 134 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users