GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Journeyman Project-Turbo #112684
01/29/03 02:13 PM
01/29/03 02:13 PM
Bradenton, FL 34208
floridagal Offline OP
Settled Boomer
floridagal  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

Bradenton, FL 34208
I finally got this game up and running. Now I have a problem. When I am in the Ready room and get the Journeyman key, it appears briefly in the inventory window, but then it seems to disappear. When I get farther and need to use it, it isn't there. Where did it go???? mad

Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo #112685
01/29/03 02:29 PM
01/29/03 02:29 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi,

Reading a hint file for this game, there was a comment that the inventory item changes when in use at the main screen and on the its proper location.

Are you sure you got the key from the blue glass? I think you have to click once to open the case and then take the key.

MaG

Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo #112686
01/29/03 03:42 PM
01/29/03 03:42 PM
Buffalo, NY USA
Brian Offline
Settled Boomer
Brian  Offline
Settled Boomer

Buffalo, NY USA
floridagal, The inventory in Journeyman Project Turbo can be cycled using the up and down arrows on the right hand side of the inventory area. Perhaps you grabbed some other things to cause it to be below the three (think that's how many are listed at a time as been ages since played this game) in the inventory at present time?

NOTE: I noticed you said key, so assume you don't mean a bio chip? I should point out that bio chips don't get used in the regular inventory area but in the bio chip area which is toward the bottom of the screen and can be viewed (expanded) by clicking on an arrow next to the navagation controls. Here's a great image that labels everything for the game at Games Domain

hope this helps,
Brian
Re: Journeyman Project-Turbo #112687
01/29/03 05:01 PM
01/29/03 05:01 PM
MaG Offline
Sonic Boomer
MaG  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Hi floridagal,

After the time spent on just trying to get it installed, I finally got it going. I even got to the point after where you are because I got engrossed.

Anyhow, as Brian stated - there are up and down arrows. Find out if the label Journeyman key is there. Then click to have the name right in the middle of the screen beside the button, then click on the picture of the item (JP key) and then use it on the door with the logo.

I also saved right after arriving at the BC area, if you need it.

MaG

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 285 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users