GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1129286 - 10/23/17 09:02 PM documents, downloads, etc. folders open in full page
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oakland, Ca.
My download, documents, pictures, etc. folders opened in small pages on desktop, now they fill up the whole screen. I can not open two folders at a time now. I wanted to burn information for my son today, but could not get the document folder and burn folder on same screen to drag the information onto Drive E folder to burn. I can not figure out how to fix problem. I have windows 10.

Edited by kazzmo (10/23/17 09:06 PM)

#1129288 - 10/23/17 09:12 PM Re: documents, downloads, etc. folders open in full page [Re: kazzmo]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Not exactly sure what you are doing here, but you can "snap" a window to fill exactly half of the screen. Just grab it at the top and drag it over to the side of the desktop. When the cursor touches the edge, it will snap to half size.

Of course, you can always resize as you like with the maximize/minimize icon next to the "x" in the upper right.

#1129296 - 10/23/17 09:40 PM Re: documents, downloads, etc. folders open in full page [Re: kazzmo]
kazzmo Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Oakland, Ca.
Draclvr, I can not recall ever having that happen to me before. Thank you. Your suggestion fixed the problem. I do not have a clue how it got messed up. Probably something I touched and should not have. Thank you again.

#1129297 - 10/23/17 09:42 PM Re: documents, downloads, etc. folders open in full page [Re: kazzmo]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Great! Believe me, I've wondered what the heck I did to change things myself now and then...

Moderator:  Draclvr, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (8dognight, Fireflower, OrleansBelle, curly, TLC, Redz, Cari), 138 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users