GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1129743 - 10/26/17 04:27 PM Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Check out the Trailer here.

View the Kickstarter here.

Quote:
DESCRIPTION

1888. The Ripper stalks London’s streets. Join Arthurian immortals Sir Lancelot Du Lac and Morgana Le Fey on a thrilling quest to stop history’s most infamous murderer and save the city.

WHY THE RIPPER?

We want to explore the origins of legends and how they shape our culture. Perhaps the most notorious of modern British legends is that of Jack the Ripper. What did the Whitechapel murders mean to London? What effect did they have on the people who lived there? And how do they still impact us today?

WHY LANCELOT & MORGANA?

What better way to explore these questions than through the eyes of Arthurian legends; Lancelot and Morgana, stories about who were especially prevalent in the 19th Century as the ruling classes sought to revitalise chivalric codes in an attempt to control a society that was rapidly changing along lines of class, gender and race.

STYLE

As well as creating a truly cinematic experience with a cast of amazing actors, we also wanted to design a visually distinctive game. We have drawn inspiration from the many amazing concept artists we have worked with throughout our careers. It is often a shame those incredible artworks are rarely seen outside of the development studio - we sought to change that. By utilising classical techniques and the latest technology, we’ve crafted a beautiful and unique visual style that harks back to the atmospheric paintings of Grimshaw and Whistler and allows players to explore a living work of art.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

#1129747 - 10/26/17 05:51 PM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks for all of the information about the game, Ana. wave

#1129818 - 10/27/17 11:53 AM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile Sounds pretty well "up my street" grin

#1129823 - 10/27/17 12:16 PM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
It does look nice, doesn't it, Mad?

Ana wave

#1129892 - 10/27/17 11:23 PM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, that looks very interesting!

#1129909 - 10/28/17 06:32 AM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
GBC Online   content
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Massachusetts
Thanks Ana, looking really good!

#1129911 - 10/28/17 07:53 AM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: deep south
I contributed; sometimes in the past I have missed out on helping projects I later wished I had nudged along, so I'm giving this one the benefits of a lot of doubts I regretted having.

#1130645 - 11/04/17 11:24 AM Re: Announcing Du Lac & Fey: Dance Of Death [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
gamnos Offline
Junior Boomer

I have pledged, as it looks amazing. High production values, unlike a lot of KS projects. Needs a lot of more backers though.

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (connie, DocPaul, Redz, GBC, curly, Pandora), 134 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users