GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Announcing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest - A Comedic Space Adventure #1129890
10/27/17 11:19 PM
10/27/17 11:19 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline OP
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest is a traditional 2D point and click game with pixel-art graphics that pay homage to the golden age graphic adventures.

View the video here.

Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest will be released on steam November 27th, 2017.

Quote:
You are getting closer to a black hole, and here in deep space, no one can hear you scream... but what you want, what you really want, is for that alarm clock to stop ringing so you can stay just five more minutes in your cozy bed! Herocraft is proud to announce Kosmos Odysseus and His Robot Quest, a 2D point-and-click comedy adventure, where you play as ship engineer Kosmos, part of a crew in a voyage to a black hole deep in outer space. The first episode (out of 5) of Kosmos Odysseus and His Robot Quest will be released for Steam for $4.99 / €4.99 per episode, $14.99 / €14.99 the full game.

When Kosmos Odysseus and His Robot Quest starts, your shipmates are down on the surface of a planet where time moves far, far slower and you, along with your robot, have been waiting for years for them to return to your orbital station. The situation looks pretty bleak - but never lose heart! There is a host of scientific problems to solve, experiments to conduct, an enormous ship that only you can keep in working order, and a star system dominated by a black hole that hides incalculable secrets -- and turns out that they affect your ship in strange and unexpected ways... It looks like your future will be full of surprises!

KEY FEATURES
• Old-school 2D point-and-click adventure
• Explore the outer space in cool retro pixel-art
• Immerse yourself in a sci-fi story whit a pinch of good-hearted humor
• Live a 5-episodes adventure full of surprises – and enjoy the pilot episode for free!
• Special game mode for blind people
• Character customization if you buy 2 DLCs for $40 each naaah, just kidding!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Announcing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest - A Comedic Space Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1129920
10/28/17 10:14 AM
10/28/17 10:14 AM
United Kingdom
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer
Mad  Offline
Sonic Boomer

United Kingdom
Thanks, BrownEyedTigre smile

Have to admit the video certainly made me laugh !! thumbsup

Time : The Most Precious Commodity
Re: Announcing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest - A Comedic Space Adventure [Re: Mad] #1129924
10/28/17 10:16 AM
10/28/17 10:16 AM
near Yosemite
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Marian  Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

near Yosemite
Thank you for the news, Ana. smile

Re: Announcing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest - A Comedic Space Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1130243
10/31/17 10:52 AM
10/31/17 10:52 AM
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer
CaptainD  Offline
Settled Boomer

Looks nice - then again I am a sucker for comedy sci-fi! laugh

Re: Announcing Odysseus Kosmos and his Robot Quest - A Comedic Space Adventure [Re: BrownEyedTigre] #1130659
11/04/17 01:19 PM
11/04/17 01:19 PM
deep south
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer
8dognight  Offline
Settled Boomer

deep south
I'm playing the demo. Looks like a good one. I try to wait until more than one episode of a game is available but if Episode 1 is long enough I won't be waiting. So far I've tried to use my rubber duck to fix everything from a door servo-motor to my interstellar telescope. In a flashback I've attempted unsuccessfully to alter the past by staying on my diet and thus ripping up the space-time continuum, which personally I would never have had the self-control to do anyway. My ship's computer has announced I'm not locked in when I am, and the developers have proved they are cleverer than I only once, which is a pretty low number for me now that I think about it. I like difficult games and being stumped. Still I have expectations that Odysseus Kosmos and I will be friends and sidekicks in the near future.

Last edited by 8dognight; 11/04/17 01:22 PM.
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 210 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users