GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1130320 - 10/31/17 09:55 PM The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Just in time for Halloween!

View the video here.

And another one Here.
Quote:
Happy Halloween Everyone!
We've got some game footage to share! These are direct screen captures recorded from live gameplay. Enjoy!

So, I'd hoped to be releasing the game now, but development's taking longer than we expected. Trust me, that's as frustrating to us as it is to you; we definitely want to put this thing out to the world!

Nonetheless, we're making steady progress, and we're excited about the game moving forward.

We've hired a couple new modelers who are doing amazing work! Several times, these past couple weeks, my daughter's called me out for staring at my screen, grinning like a goob when i get new renders! The new stuff that's coming in looks great.

Check out previous news here.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave

#1130327 - 10/31/17 10:37 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thanks, Ana. Nice to know they are still working on the game. wave

#1130328 - 10/31/17 10:41 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
revco Offline
Settled Boomer

This is so cool. So glad to see this moving forward. Another one I can't wait to play...

#1130381 - 11/01/17 12:48 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: revco]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Yes. Thank you, BrownEyedTigre smile Also got the "update" email today thumbsup

#1130398 - 11/01/17 04:36 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
FASCINATING!
A MUST for me, fellow Boomers- - - - that IS IF it comes with a decent text/image walkthrough, a not well concealed hint on my part. LOL
Sandy

#1130407 - 11/01/17 07:04 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Sandy, MaG isn't really playing games and writing walkthroughs much anymore. I do not believe she will be doing one for this, but as always, we welcome any surprises!

#1130489 - 11/02/17 07:29 PM Re: The 13th Doll: A 7th Guest Fan Game Video Released [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Ana, I wasn't speaking specifically of Mag writing a wt for this game. What I DID mean if ANYBODY would write a wt. I'm sorry if my comment was conceived as being aimed at Mag, but believe me, it wasn't. I'm well aware that Mag is not engaged in this part of the "business" any longer. HAPPY GAMING TO ALL!
Sandy

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (CaptainD, Fireflower, GBC, LadyLinda, Cue, 8dognight), 129 Guests and 10 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Marinus_Louis, tuna, danait13, mozkito314, LeonDaydreamer
8972 Registered Users