GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#113120 - 02/18/04 03:07 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Hi, Jenny!

Now that you mention it, I do remember the plate disappearing from my inventory when I was assembling the camera at the newspaper office. When the time came to actually take the picture, I didn't realize another plate was in my inventory until after I'd captured my "Kodak moment". Otherwise, I may have loaded both of them and who knows what would have happened <G>!

Susan

#113121 - 02/18/04 03:50 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Jenny100 Online   content
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
It won't let you load a second plate. The icon doesn't come up to let you click on it. You only get the eye icon to look into the camera, not the miniature of the plate to click on the camera.

Besides, I think there is really only one plate because there was only one in the hall outside the newspaper office.

#113122 - 02/18/04 04:23 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Jenny!

I just replayed that sequence and was able to take a second picture of the woman standing there alone after loading another plate and more magnesium powder. The next day, I got the pictures developed.

Susan

#113123 - 02/18/04 05:04 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Jenny100 Online   content
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
That's interesting.
I never got the picture in time because I kept trying to put the plate in inventory into the camera.

#113124 - 02/18/04 07:07 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Susie07 Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hi, Jenny!

Once you take the picture, the flash will scare Jack away, and Fausta will be left standing there alone. If you don't take it before the train passes, she's killed and you're arrested for her murder. I don't think Jack or Fausta will appear until you've loaded the camera and clicked on it when you see the "eye" cursor. You can't load another plate until you've already taken one picture because you only get the "eye" cursor and not the "hand" cursor.

Susan

#113125 - 02/18/04 10:36 PM Re: Jack the Ripper - Second Ending
Teddo Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida
I also kept loading the plate, expecting it to disappear in my inventory, but finally decided to override my logical mind and take the picture anyhow. It took four times, but I finally got the picture, much to my surprise. For me, that sequence took forever. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was confused by this.

Teddo

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
3 registered (mabeco, Gimme, blackbird), 127 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse, AdventurGameGeek, JamesPierce
9040 Registered Users