GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Happy Hump Day #1132674
11/21/17 09:18 PM
11/21/17 09:18 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

~Brooke Shields~
`````````````````

A man returns to the U.S. from Africa feeling very ill. He goes to see his doctor, and is immediately rushed to the hospital, to undergo a barrage of extensive tests.

The man wakes up after the tests in a private room at the hospital, and the phone by his bed rings.

"This is your doctor. We've had the results back from your tests and we've found you have an extremely nasty virus, which is extremely contagious!"

"Oh my gosh," cries the man. He's in a panic now. "What are you going to do, doctor?"

"Well we're going to put you on a diet of pizzas, pancakes, and pita bread."

"Will that cure me?" asked the man hopefully.

The doctor replied, "Well no, but ... it's the only food we can get under the door."

```````````

Tom had this problem of getting up late in the morning and was always late for work. His boss was mad at him and threatened to fire him if he didn't do something about it. So Tom went to his doctor who gave him a pill and told him to take it before he went to bed.

Tom slept well and in fact beat the alarm in the morning. He had a leisurely breakfast and drove cheerfully to work. "Boss," he said, "The pill actually worked!"

"That's all fine" said the boss. "But where were you yesterday?"

`````````````

Three scots and three englishmen are traveling by train to a football match.
At the station, the three englishmen each buy tickets and watch as the three scots buy only a single ticket.

"How are three people going to travel on only one ticket?" asked one of the three Englanders.

"Watch and you'll see," answers one of the Scotsmen.

They all board the train. The Englishmen take their respective seats but all three scotsmen cram into a toilet and close the door behind them. Shortly after the train has departed, the conductor comes around collecting tickets. He knocks on the toilet door and says, "Ticket, please." The door opens just a crack and a single arm emerges with a ticket in hand. The conductor takes it and moves on.

The English saw this and agreed it was quite a clever idea. So after the conference, the Englishmen decide to copy the Scots on the return trip and save some money. When they get to the station, they buy a single ticket for the return trip. To their astonishment, the Scots don't buy a ticket at all.

"How are you going to travel without a ticket," asks one perplexed Englishman.

"Watch and you'll see," says one of the Scotsmen. When they board the train the three Scots cram into a toilet and the three Englishmen cram into another one nearby.

The train departs. Shortly afterward, one of the Scots leaves his restroom and walks over to the restroom where the Englishmen are hiding. He knocks on the door and says, "Ticket, please."

``````````

The strong young man at the construction site was bragging that he could outdo anyone in a feat of strength. He made a special case of making fun of one of the older workmen. After several minutes, the older worker had had enough.

"Why don't you put your money where your mouth is," he said. "I will bet a week's wages that I can haul something in a wheelbarrow over to that outbuilding that you won't be able to wheel back."

"You're on, old man," the braggart replied. "Let's see what you got."

The old man reached out and grabbed the wheelbarrow by the handles. Then, nodding to the young man, he said, "All right. Get in."

````````

A turtle was walking down an alley in New York when he was mugged by a gang of snails. A police detective came to investigate and asked the turtle if he could explain what happened.

The turtle looked at the detective with a confused look on his face and replied I don't know, it all happened so fast.

````````````

It's Saturday morning and John's just about to set off on a round of golf when he realizes that he forgot to tell his wife that the guy who fixes the washing machine is coming around at noon. So John heads back to the clubhouse and phones home.

"Hello?" says a little girl's voice.

"Hi, honey, it's Daddy," says John. "Is Mommy near the phone?"

"No, Daddy. She's upstairs in the bedroom with Uncle Fred."

After a brief pause, John says, "But you haven't got an Uncle Fred, honey!"

"Yes, I do, and he's upstairs in the bedroom with Mommy!"

"Okay, then. Here's what I want you do. Put down the phone, run upstairs and knock on the bedroom door and shout in to Mommy and Uncle Fred that my car's just pulled up outside the house."

"Okay, Daddy!" A few minutes later, the little girl comes back to the phone. "Well, I did what you said, Daddy."

"And what happened?"

"Well, Mommy jumped out of bed and ran around screaming, then she tripped over the rug and went out the front window and now she's all dead."

"Oh, my God! What about Uncle Fred?"

"He jumped out of bed too, and he was all scared, and he jumped out the back window into the swimming pool. But he must have forgot that last week you took out all the water to clean it, so he hit the bottom of the swimming pool and now he's dead too."

There is a long pause.

"Swimming pool? Sorry wrong number.

`````````````

An army Major visiting sick soldiers, goes up to one private and asks "What's your problem, Soldier?"
"Chronic syphilis, Sir"

"What treatment are you getting?"

"Five minutes with the wire brush each day."

"What's your ambition?"

"To get back to the front, Sir"

"Good man." says the Major. He goes to the next bad. "What's your problem, Soldier?"

"Chronic piles, Sir"

"What's your ambition?"

"To get back to the front, Sir."

"Good man." says the Major. He goes to the next bed. "What's your problem, Soldier?"

"Chronic gum disease, Sir."

"What's your ambition?"

"To get the wire brush before the other two, Sir."

`````````````

Good morning everyboomie. wave2

Hump Day already? razz

Have I ever mentioned how time flies? I don't even think you have to be having fun. headscratch

There are times I think that it slows down though, like when you're sitting at a stop light, or during commercial breaks. snicker

Oh yeah, time practically stands still whenever I having my prostate massaged. snicker

It's funny they call it a massage, when it feels akin to having my kidneys gouged by someone's elbow. shocked

I had a really nice day today. Took the dogs parking, before Beau's mama came and picked him up. It'll be a week and a half to two weeks before we get to see him again. Looks like it's just going to be Pepper, Missy and myself for the holiday. yes

Have a happy day everyone. thumbsup

joe

Last edited by gymcandy1; 11/21/17 09:21 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132706
11/22/17 06:10 AM
11/22/17 06:10 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
fall Good Morning Joe, Ana and everyone. Joe enjoy your day with the critters! Ana hope you are feeling better. Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are ready.
Wishing everyone a Happy Day and a peaceful Thanksgiving! fall

Gerry
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132720
11/22/17 08:19 AM
11/22/17 08:19 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone, have a Super Hump day. I will be getting things prepared for tomorrow. Queen of Hearts tonight at the Eagles. Danish. Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, and French Toast in the NC. fall

Connie
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132726
11/22/17 08:46 AM
11/22/17 08:46 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers fall
Joe, enjoy the quiet day.

Ana, hope all is well with you.

Gerry, Coffee please and thank you.

Connie, enjoy the Eagles tonight.

Got hospital stuff today. Wishing everyone a wonderful day! car

Gail
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132738
11/22/17 10:57 AM
11/22/17 10:57 AM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Happy Hump Day ya'll puppy

Hold on tight. It will be a quick slide down to the weekend. I'll be cooking today. I'll get most things assembled and the turkey cooked. The ones I can't cook, I'll at least get organized.

Boys will be here this afternoon.

Joe, try not to miss Beau too much. I hope mom moves close by soon.

Gerry, wavegirl

Connie, will the whole family be at your place?

Gail, hope the appointments are quick and easy. wavegirl

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132760
11/22/17 02:07 PM
11/22/17 02:07 PM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
L4L, yes I will have the whole family. smile

Connie
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132795
11/22/17 07:59 PM
11/22/17 07:59 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Well, the day's cooking is done. 1 cake, 1 pie, the turkey, the dressing, 3 casseroles...seems like there was something else too. The list of what I need to make tomorrow is on the fridge so I'm going to go lie down on a heating pad for a bit. wave

Last edited by looney4labs; 11/22/17 08:00 PM.

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132807
11/22/17 11:20 PM
11/22/17 11:20 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
What a day its been! My feet are killing me. I walked 12.5 miles walking dogs today. lol

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Happy Hump Day [Re: gymcandy1] #1132825
11/23/17 02:04 AM
11/23/17 02:04 AM
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Holy Moly Ana eek

I'll bet your feet are killing you

I am thinking you set the FitBit pace with your pals today shocked

Good night all

sleep

Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 253 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users