GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1133189 - 11/26/17 05:06 AM Schizm
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Just bought this great game played it years ago. I am playing Hannah at the moment and she has got to the other island and has to see a ghost who will give her a gift, before she talks to Sam. I just cant connect with this ghost .I am walking in the place where I should see it but no luck. I am wondering will I need this gift later on.

I know its an old game but it is so great I am loving every minute of it. Oh! if they could make them like this now.
Regards
Maggsie

#1133200 - 11/26/17 10:06 AM Re: Schizm [Re: maggsie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I am happy that you are able to play this again! smile

Jenny100's review says that "ghosts" give you clues and occasionally make requests of you. I am unclear, however, as to whether or not seeing this ghost is mandatory to continuing on with the game, or what you need to have done in order to see it.

Let's wait and see if someone who has played this game will be able to answer your question.

#1133245 - 11/27/17 03:14 AM Re: Schizm [Re: maggsie]
maggsie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thanks Marian, I am at the part where I have to play Sam I vaguely remember we come back to this part its such a long time ago LOL
Not to worry I am having a whale of a time the scenery and colours are fabulous,enjoying it immensely.
I will see how Sam is getting along this afternoon and wait to see if we have to go back.
Regards
Maggsie

#1133266 - 11/27/17 09:59 AM Re: Schizm [Re: maggsie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Have fun. It's wonderful that you are enjoying the game so much. smile

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (aretha, curly, bermag45, meryl), 127 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users