GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1133822 - 12/02/17 06:06 PM Re: I learned the hard way [Re: 3dobermans]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
If you buy one game per month it's usually worth it. Since the game credits you purchase with membership don't expire, you don't lose anything by not buying something every month. The credit you get from buying 6 games does expire in a couple of months, but not the 6.99 per month credit Big Fish charges for membership.

Originally Posted By: 3dobermans
One thing that was unsettling was when I tried a trial version, decided to buy it; when I hit the buy button it immediately opened a window thanking me for my purchase. Didn't even have a chance to put in the discount code.

I've had that happen too. That was the last time I purchased anything through the Game Manager. You can log into Big Fish with your web browser and purchase through their website, which does have a place to input the code. After purchasing through their website you can activate the trial version to be the full version using the Game Manager. But you don't have to purchase using the Game Manager.

#1133935 - 12/03/17 06:17 PM Re: I learned the hard way [Re: Laurette]
Reenie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Most games do not give you anything back for looking for the morphing stuff other than a Status at the end game for having found them. Big deal, eh? ha ha However, in some games, finding the extraneous objects can open a new series of puzzle games at the end of the game. I recently played a New York Mysteries game, and if you found all the slides (like old slide-projector slides) in the game ~ and this was ridiculously easy because they were in your face in most scenes ~ the game provided a really fun set of a couple dozen prism puzzles at the end. I enjoyed playing those almost as much as I enjoyed the game. I did one each day, as a little added perk, long after I was done with the game itself.

If the morphs and extra objects are merely distraction, however, I completely agree: They don't add to the game, often are totally unrelated to the game context itself, and it breaks the story line for me to search for them, so I don't bother.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (colpet, ergggo, curly, Jarkeld, connie, Iurii), 112 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users