GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 18 of 18 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18
Topic Options
#1134398 - 12/07/17 02:37 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
GuybrushThreepwood Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Lincoln, NE
I've been out of the game for quite awhile. Decided to maybe get back into it, What a shock I received when reading the notes on the lastest updates. First thing I saw in the update note was a new flashpoint (group play) in which you go after the traitor Theron Shan.

When I quit I had completed Knights of the Fallen Empire but not Knights of the Eternal Throne. Well it turns out of course your character eventually takes the throne. But in order for the game to continue something has to go wrong of course. So what goes wrong? According to what I've just read a traitor appears among your ranks. Which means another companion is going bye bye. So I guess you should not romance Shan. He's a traitor against the Alliance because his goal was always the destruction of the Eternal Throne and doesn't like your taking command of it even though your intention if lightside, is to use it to bring peace. If darkside you just want to be a dictator.

They must have lost a lot of players or they just made two huge US servers (3 European). Because my characters been moved to new servers and as a result about 1/4 have to be renamed if I choose to place those. Which sucks because the names are what I wanted. Anyway since no longer a subscriber I'm limited to how many I can unlock to play again until I resubscribe.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (12/08/17 04:12 PM)
Darkside: The Witcher

#1134420 - 12/07/17 07:24 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

Odd new feature. You dont actually have to board your ship to travel. You just bring up the galaxy map and you can travel however you will end up outside your ship and if your quest requires you to talk to someone inside your ship you will have to go there anyway. If you want to go to a planet outside your normal quests this will get you there faster but if doing class quests you may as well return to your ship anyway before traveling.

#1134431 - 12/07/17 10:28 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Alabama
Always a little disorienting going back. I hope most of the changes are good ones. Enjoy!

#1134439 - 12/07/17 11:22 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

Some of the limits for not being a subscriber are annoying.

#1134481 - 12/08/17 10:39 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

I'm sure they are. Any thoughts of resubscribing?

#1134512 - 12/08/17 04:13 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

Only if I decided to finish Knights of the Eternal Throne, its only available to subscribers.

#1134784 - 12/11/17 01:45 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

I deleted Korishi, one of the characters that needed to be renamed. He's done with class story and I would have to subscribe to have him do Knights. And since I didn't have a differnet name for him I just deleted him.

They changed smugglers and imperial agents so they no longer take cover to use their best skills. Which is confusing me.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (12/11/17 01:46 PM)

#1134981 - 12/12/17 04:11 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

I entered queue for "activity" to get a random group in any flash point. Despite no longer being a subscriber and being less than lever 70 I got put in the Knights of Eternal Throne flashpoint (level 70) at the end of which the identity of the traitor is revealed. The group was made up of mostly under leveled people and although the game buffs those under level 70 we couldn't beat the second boss and everybody else quit. So obviously I have access to the flash point but not the quests that lead up to it. I saw the masked traitor twice.

In fact I went through 3 failed attempt at random flashpoints before finding a group that could finish one. The reason for doing a random FP is there is a weekly quest for that. You enter the queue and have to complete what ever FP it tosses you in.
It was funny I kept getting level 49 armor drops on a lever 46 character. She made it to level 49 doing normal quests.

Because I was formerly a subscriber I still have access to the Knigths of Fallen Empire companions the smuggler and the bounty hunter through devices my characters get in the in game mail which lets me summon them without having access to the actual quests. I also still get the jedi knight from the lightside/darkside contest.

Edited by GuybrushThreepwood (12/12/17 04:12 PM)

#1135028 - 12/12/17 11:19 PM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
Addicted Boomer

Attention citizens of the Republic/Empire, it is not advised to travel to the contested world of Alderaan at this time as there has been an outbreak of Rakghoul Plague. Have a Happy Life Day.

#1135078 - 12/13/17 11:47 AM Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO - The Topic Awakens [Re: Trail_Mystic]
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer

Oh dear, stay away wavegirl

Page 18 of 18 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18

Moderator:  looney4labs, Trail_Mystic 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
6 registered (colpet, ergggo, curly, Jarkeld, connie, Iurii), 112 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Zorkmid57, StuDapples, SweetLulu, Lion_1251, phimestudio
8978 Registered Users