GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Saturdiner #1134532
12/08/17 09:06 PM
12/08/17 09:06 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
We can't help everyone, but everyone can help someone.

~Ronald Reagan~
```````````````

A blonde and a brunette are running a ranch together in Louisiana.
They decide they need a bull to mate with their cows to increase their herd. The brunette takes their life savings of $600 dollars and goes to Texas to buy a bull.
She eventually meets with an old cowboy that will sell her a bull.
"It's the only one I got for $599, take it or leave it." She buys the bull and goes to the local telegram office and says, "I'd like to send a telegram to my friend in Louisiana that says: Have found the stud bull for our ranch, bring the trailer."
The man behind the counter tells her, "Telegrams to anywhere in the U.S. are $.75 per word."
She thinks about it for a moment and decides. "I'd like to send one word, please."
"And what word would that be?" inquires the man.
"Comfortable." replies the brunette.
The man asks, "I'm sorry miss, but how is your friend gonna understand this telegram?"
The brunette replies, "My friend is blonde and reads REAL slow, when she gets this, she will see COM-FOR-DA-BULL."

````````

Jim and Mary were both patients in a Mental Hospital. One day while they
were walking past the hospital swimming pool, Jim suddenly jumped into the deep end. He sunk to the bottom and stayed there. Mary promptly jumped in to save him. She swam to the bottom and pulled Jim out.

When the medical director became aware of Mary's heroic act he immediately ordered her to be discharged from the hospital, as he now considered her to be mentally stable.

When he went to tell Mary the news he said, "Mary, I have good news and
bad news. The good news is you're being discharged because since you were
able to jump in and save the life of another patient, I think you've regained your senses. The bad news is, Jim, the patient you saved, hung himself with his bathrobe belt in the bathroom. I am so sorry, but he's dead."

Mary replied "He didn't hang himself, I put him there to dry."

````````

Two people are discussing whether the state of Hawaii is pronounced "Havaii" or "Hawaii". So they stood there arguing and arguing, until they decided to ask a person that was walking by. They asked the gentelman: "Excuse me sir, is Hawaii pronounced "Havaii" or "Hawaii"?

The gentelman said, "Havaii".

So they both looked at each other, and as the gentelman was leaving, one of the two said to him, "Thank you".

The gentelman replied and said: "Your'e velcome"!

``````````

A man walks into a doctor's office. He has a cucumber up his nose, a carrot in his left ear and a banana in his right ear.
Man: "What's the matter with me?"
Doctor: "You're not eating properly."

````````````

An American man, a Russian man, and an African man were all up in a hot-air balloon together. After a few minutes, the Russian man put his hand down through the clouds. "Aaah!" he said. "We're right over my homeland."

"How can you tell?" asked the American.

"I can feel the cold air." he replied.

A few hours later the African man put his hand through the clouds. "Aah we're right over my homeland." he said.

"How do you know that?" asked the Russian. "I can feel the heat of the desert."

Several more hours later the American put his hand through the clouds. "Aah, we're right over New York."

The Russian and the African were amazed. "How do you know all of that?" they exclaimed.

The American pulled his hand up. "My watch is missing."

``````````

After takeoff, the American kicked his shoes off, wiggled his toes and was settling in when the Arab in the window seat said,"I need to get up and get a beer".

"Don't get up," said the American, "I'm in the aisle seat. I'll get it for you".

As soon as he left, one of the Arabs picked up the American's shoe and spat in it. When he returned with the beer, the other Arab said, "That looks good, I'd really like one, too". Again, the American obligingly went to fetch it.

While he was gone the other Arab picked up his other shoe and spat in it too. When the American returned, they all sat back and enjoyed the flight.

As the plane was landing, the American slipped his feet into his shoes and knew immediately what had happened.

"Why does it have to be this way?" he asked. "How long must this go on? This fighting between our nations? This hatred? This animosity? This spitting in shoes...... peeing in beers?"

````````````

It was the final examination for an introductory English course at the local university. The examination was two hours long, and exam booklets were provided. The professor was very strict and told the class that any exam that was not on his desk in exactly two hours would not be accepted and the student would fail. A half hour into the exam, a student came rushing in and asked the professor for an exam booklet.

"You're not going to have time to finish this," the professor stated sarcastically as he handed the student a booklet.

"Yes I will," replied the student. He then took a seat and began writing. After two hours, the professor called for the exams, and the students filed up and handed them in. All except the late student, who continued writing. A half hour later, the last student came up to the professor who was sitting at his desk preparing for his next class. He attempted to put his exam on the stack of exam booklets already there.

"No you don't, I'm not going to accept that. It's late." The student looked incredulous and angry.

"Do you know WHO I am?"

"No, as a matter of fact I don't," replied the professor.

"DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?" the student asked again.

"No, and I don't care." replied the professor with an air of superiority.

"Good," replied the student, who quickly lifted the stack of completed exams, stuffed his in the middle, and walked out of the room.

`````````````

An old Jewish man went to a diner every day for lunch. He always ordered the soup du jour. One day the manager asked him how he liked his meal. The old man replied (with Yiddish accent), "Vas goot, but you could give a little more bread."

So the next day the manager told the waitress to give him four slices of bread. "How was your meal, sir?" the manager asked. "Vas goot, but you could give a little more bread," came the reply.

So the next day the manager told the waitress to give him eight slices of bread. "How was your meal today, sir?" the manager asked. "Vas goot, but you could give maybe a little more bread," came the reply.

So...the next day the manager told the waitress to give him a whole loaf of bread with his soup. "How was your meal, sir?" the manager asked, when he came to hand him the bill. "Vas goot, but you could give maybe a little more bread," came the reply once again.

The manager was obsessed with seeing this customer say that he is satisfied with his meal, so he went to the bakery, and ordered a six-foot-long loaf of bread. When the man came in as usual the next day, the waitress and the manager cut the loaf in half, buttered the entire length of each half, and laid it out along the counter, right next to his bowl of soup. The old man sat down, and devoured his bowl of soup, and both halves of the six-foot-long loaf of bread.

The manager now thinks he will get the answer he is looking for, and when the old man came up to pay for his meal, the manager asked in the usual way, "How was your meal TODAY, sir?"

The old Jew replied, "It vas goot as usual, but vy you are back to giving only two slices bread!"

```````````````

Good morning everyboomie. wave2

Welcome to the weekend! yay

I was totally thinking today was Friday. I can't believe it's the weekend already. shocked

Like sands through the hourglass... crazy

We're supposed to be 54 degrees today with plenty of sunshine. yes

I may have to go visit Ana, so I can enjoy some really 'chilled weather'. wink

Sunday is back up to a balmy 66 degrees. hamster

Man I have GOT to find another good place to go head hunting. smirk

Have a happy day everyone.

joe

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134540
12/08/17 11:34 PM
12/08/17 11:34 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Joe, when it hit 30 degrees today I was sweating! I got dressed for early morning walk when it was 14 degrees and I was quite comfortable and then it got warmer. lol

I added up my fitbit miles for M-F and I hit 47.11 miles! Glad I quit my gym membership! rotfl

Have a happy day all!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134547
12/09/17 05:17 AM
12/09/17 05:17 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
wave Good Morning Joe, Ana and all. Joe you can come and enjoy snow here today! Ana that's a lot of walking! Gail glad to here you are home. I'm thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers.
Coffee, tea, and hot chocolate are ready.
Wishing you all a great Saturday! wave

Gerry
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134551
12/09/17 08:05 AM
12/09/17 08:05 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone,have a Great Saturday. Going to a family get-together this evening. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, and French Toast in the NC. fall

Connie
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134556
12/09/17 09:36 AM
12/09/17 09:36 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers penguin

Joe, have a great day!

Ana, enjoy what the day brings today.

Gerry, thanks. Enjoy the snow today. I'm not looking forward to it.

Connie, enjoy your family get together.

Wishing everyone a wonderful day. Snow here today. blech

Gail
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134559
12/09/17 11:45 AM
Scotland
MsMercury Offline
Adept Boomer
MsMercury  Offline
Adept Boomer

Scotland
Hello Boomers, hoping you are all well and wishing you a great Saturday!

Joe, Ana, Gerry and Connie...hope your day will be as you wish!

Gail, glad you're home. You're in my thoughts and prayers daily. hearts

Just home from a lovely relaxing lunch with youngest son and family, really enjoyed it. No snow here but very cold, we've been sitting at -2 (28f) for the last couple of days. Will just chillax for the rest of the day/evening.

Take care guys!

Mary hearts wavegirl

"It's not what you have in your life
but who you have in your life that counts." puppy

I'm not getting old....just 'Marvelously Mature'! grin
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134560
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Good Weekend Morning Boomers yay

Snow all over the place...a great kickoff for the Christmas season

We might get to the mid 40s today...which won't be good for the snowmen...but the blue sky and bright sun will for the roads and traffic

Ana...your fitbit app on your computer (their website) does all the adding for you...check it out

Coffee and grits this morning please Connie and Gerry

Have a fun time Connie

Hi Gail...good to see you

Have a terrific day Joe Ana Gail Gerry Connie and everyone who stops in later

I'm off to start my Saturday chores and projects

wave2

Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134562
12/09/17 11:48 AM
12/09/17 11:48 AM
Scotland
MsMercury Offline
Adept Boomer
MsMercury  Offline
Adept Boomer

Scotland
HI soot, we posted at the same time! Hope you get through your chores and projects in jig time! wavegirl

"It's not what you have in your life
but who you have in your life that counts." puppy

I'm not getting old....just 'Marvelously Mature'! grin
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134565
12/09/17 12:05 PM
12/09/17 12:05 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Super Saturday ya'll puppy

It's bright and blue out there...we have snow on the ground which is most unusual and always fun when it happens. Our heater decided not to work yesterday, so I was glad when hubby got home to talk nicely to it.

Son is working today, so we have boys.

Have a great day ya'll puppy

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134567
12/09/17 12:11 PM
12/09/17 12:11 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
We finally have snow! It's Christmas time! joy

soot, I do use the app on the computer but the choices are daily or 7 day total. I just wanted Mon-Fri, my work days. My total with weekend is much higher! lol

Mary, sounds like a good day! Do you have a fireplace?

Gail, enjoy your Saturday! Snuggle in and watch the snow!

Connie, sounds like a great day!

Gerry, how is things by you?

Big day of house cleaning and weekend of decorating and preparing for holidays. Ugh. I need a maid!

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Saturdiner [Re: gymcandy1] #1134609
12/09/17 03:51 PM
12/09/17 03:51 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Ana, I'm with you, but it'd take a staff...one maid would quit rotfl wave

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (TLC, robedits), 494 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Watcheroftheskys, Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat
9390 Registered Users