GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Sip and Surf Sunday #1134629
12/09/17 09:10 PM
12/09/17 09:10 PM
Calera, Oklahoma
gymcandy1 Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
gymcandy1  Offline OP
Joe's Diner Proprietor
Sonic Boomer

Calera, Oklahoma
Whenever you do a thing, act as if all the world were watching.

~Thomas Jefferson~
``````````````````

A large group of Taliban soldiers are moving down a road when they hear a voice call from behind a sand dune....

"One US soldier is better than ten Taliban"

The Taliban commander quickly sends 10 of his best soldiers over the dune, whereupon a gun-battle breaks out and continues for a few minutes then ssilence. The voice then call out.....

"One US soldier is better than one hundred Taliban"

Furious, the Taliban commander sends his next best 100 troops over the dune, and instantly a huge gunfight commences. After 10 minutes of battle, again silence. The voice calls out again....

"One US soldier is better than one thousand Taliban".

The enraged Taliban commander musters one thousand fighters and sends them across the dune. Cannons, rockets and machine gun fire ring out as a huge battle is fought. Then silence.

Eventually one wounded Taliban fighter crawls back over the dune and with
his dying words tells his commander..... "It's a trap....there's two of them!"

```````````````

A fellow bought a new Mercedes and was out on an interstate road for a nice evening drive. The top was down, the breeze was blowing through his hair and he decided to open her up. As the needle jumped up to 80mph he suddenly saw a flashing red and blue light behind him. "There ain't no way they can catch a Mercedes," he thought to himself and opened her up further. The needle hit 90, 100, 110 and finally 120 with the lights still behind him.

"What in hell am I doing?" he thought and pulled over. The cop came up to him, took his license without a word and examined it and the car. "I've had a tough shift and this is my last pull over. I don't feel like more paperwork so if you can give me an excuse for your driving that I haven't heard before you can go!"

"Last week my wife ran off with a cop," the man said, "and I was afraid you were trying to give her back!"

"Have a nice night", said the officer.

```````````

George went on a vacation to the Middle East with his family, including his mother-in-law. During their vacation in Jerusalem, George's mother-in-law died. With the death certificate in his hand, George went to the American Consulate Office to make arrangements to send the body back to the United States for a proper burial. The Consul told George that to send the body back to the United States for burial is very, very expensive. It could cost him as much as $5,000.00. The Consul told him, in most cases the person responsible for the remains normally decides to bury the body here in Jerusalem. This would only cost him $150.00. George thinks for some time and answers, "I don't care how much it will cost to send the body back, that's what I want to do." The Consul says, "You must have loved your mother-in-law very much considering the difference in price". "No, it's not that," says George.
"You see, I know of a case many, many years ago of a man that was buried here in Jerusalem. On the third day he arose from the dead! I just can't take that chance!

````````````

An alien and a man were sitting next to each other in a bar. The alien was constantly poking the guy's cheek and saying, "zzzt!" Finally, the guy got so mad at the alien that he said, "If you do that one more time, I'll chop your [blip] off!''
Again, the alien poked his cheek and said, "zzzt!"

The guy said, "Okay, that's it!" He got up, grabbed the sharpest knife he could find, and pulled down the alien's pants. But he was astounded to see nothing there.

He then said, "Well, if you don't have a [blip], how do you have sex?"

The alien just smiled, poked the guy's cheek, and said "zzzt!"

````````````

Hung Chow calls in to work and says, "Hey, boss I not come work today, I really sick. I got headache, stomachache and my legs hurt. I not come work."

The boss says, "You know Hung Chow, I really need you today. When I feel like this I go to my wife and ask her to make love with me. That makes everything better and I can go to work. You should try that."

Two hours later Hung Chow calls again: "Boss, I do what you say and I feel great. I be at work soon. You got nice house."

```````````

An attractive woman from New York was driving through a remote part of Texas when her car broke down. An American Indian on horseback came along and offered her a ride to a nearby town. She climbed up behind him on the horse and they rode off. The ride was uneventful, except that every few minutes the Indian would let out a Ye-e-e-e ha-a-a-a so loud that it echoed from the surrounding hills. When they arrived in town, he let her off at the local service station, yelled one final Ye-e-e-e ha-a-a-a! and rode off.

What did you do to get that Indian so excited? asked the service-station attendant.

Nothing. I merely sat behind him on the horse, put my arms around his waist, and held onto the saddle horn so I wouldn't fall off, the woman answered.

Lady, the attendant said, Indians ride bareback.

```````````````

An elderly man lay dying in his bed. In death's agony, he suddenly smelled the aroma of his favorite sugar cookies wafting up the stairs.

He gathered enough strength to get out bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom.

With even greater effort, he forced his boney fingers to grab the handrail and he went down the stairs, one stumbling step at a time.

With labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing into the kitchen. Were it not for death's agony, he would have thought himself already in heaven.

There, on the kitchen table, spread out in rows upon wax paper, were literally hundreds of his favorite sugar cookies.

Was it heaven? Or, was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife of 60 years, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he lunged toward the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture.

His parched lips were slightly parted. The wondrous taste of the cookie was already in his mouth; seemingly bringing him back to life.

The aged and withered hand, driven by one last gritty effort, shakingly made its way towards a cookie at the edge of the table, when it was suddenly smacked with a spatula by his wife.

"Stay out of those," she said, "They're for the funeral!"

`````````

A drunk had 14 shots of tequilla. After he decides to go home.

2 minutes later the drunk runs back in the bar. He asks the bartender for the phone, and the drunk calls 911, "Is there a problem, sir," asks the operator. "Yes," replies the drunk replies,"someone broke into my car, they stole the stearing wheel, the brake pedal, the accelerator and even the dashboard."

Minutes later police arrive on the scene.

The drunk goes up to the head officer and says, "nevermind occifer, I got into the backseat by mistake."

``````````````

Good morning everyboomie. santadance

I see some of you are getting snow now, and I have to admit I'm a little green with envy. grinch

I would love to watch it snow all day, but I'm kinda like I want it here today, gone tomorrow. Ya know? grin12

We are going to be 68 degrees for Sunday, 71 degrees for Monday, and I ain't complaining about that one bit. joy2

I think the Cowboys play early today, for once. bravo12

If they lose, then I'm done with football for this year, because they will be done. cry12

On the other hand, if they win every game from here on out, then I predict they will win the Super Bowl. woozy12

Have a happy day everyone. witch Is it Halloween yet?

joe

Last edited by looney4labs; 12/10/17 12:48 PM.

There are no strangers here; Only friends you haven’t yet met.

William Butler Yeats
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134638
12/10/17 01:39 AM
12/10/17 01:39 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Joe, you went from writing the Cowboys off for the season a few weeks ago to taking them to the Super Bowl. :lol: I hope your team wins!

Have a happy day all! I have to go to work for a bit early and then the rest of the day is for decorating the house.

Ana :wave:

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134646
12/10/17 04:51 AM
12/10/17 04:51 AM
Marlborough USA
Kaki's Sister Offline
Sonic Boomer
Kaki's Sister  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Marlborough USA
winter Good Morning Joe, Ana and all. We did get lots of snow - about 8 inches! It's beautiful! Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are ready.
Have a wonderful day! winter

Gerry
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134648
12/10/17 05:38 AM
12/10/17 05:38 AM
RURAL - SEYMOUR VICTORIA, MELB...
Taintedfury Offline
Addicted Boomer
Taintedfury  Offline
Addicted Boomer

GM Joe, Ana and Kaki's sister.

Loved your blog Joe I kept on laughing afterwards - take care Boomers p.s pass some snow over please it's heating up here in Aussie land.

penguin santadance

Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134651
12/10/17 08:20 AM
12/10/17 08:20 AM
winter springs fl.
connie Offline
Graduate Boomer
connie  Offline
Graduate Boomer

winter springs fl.
Good morning everyone, have a Great Sunday. Breakfast out and a bit of shopping today. Danish, Eggs, Grits, Hash Browns, BB Pancakes, Bacon, Sausage, Ham, Biscuits and Gravy, Oatmeal, French Toast, and Hot Chocolate in the NC. tree

Connie
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134655
12/10/17 10:37 AM
12/10/17 10:37 AM
Massachusetts
GBC Offline
Graduate Boomer
GBC  Offline
Graduate Boomer

Massachusetts
Good Morning Boomers happydance12

Joe, enjoy your football. Hope your team wins.

Ana, have a nice morning.

Taintedfury, you can have my snow. I'll take your heat.

Gerry, thanks for the coffee.

Connie, Danish sounds great this morning.

Just got in after clearing all the snow off the driveway. Looking forward to Spring. santadance

Gail
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134665
12/10/17 12:51 PM
12/10/17 12:51 PM
Alabama
looney4labs Offline
Sonic Boomer
looney4labs  Offline
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Super Sunday ya'll puppy

We had a beautiful day of snow yesterday and the day before. Most of it is gone now. Still cool enough to wear long pants though.

We are off to see Scrooge with with the family in a bit. Wishing you each a wonderful day! wavegirl

"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
-Roger Caras
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134671
12/10/17 02:16 PM
12/10/17 02:16 PM
Alabama
soot Offline
Puzzled Moderator
soot  Offline
Puzzled Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Alabama
Good morning Joe Ana Gerry TaintedF Connie Gail L4L (hearts) and the rest of the gang when you are up and at em today laugh

Yes, off to a play woot

Have a Super Sunday everyone

I'll have a Hot Chocolate to go wave2

Dan
To learn, read...To know, write...To master, teach...To live, play games & listen to whale music Stay Smart & Stay Safe
Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134708
12/10/17 08:44 PM
12/10/17 08:44 PM
Taintedfury Offline
Addicted Boomer
Taintedfury  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Hello and thxs Connie P.S yummy breakfast bravo12

Hiya Looney enjoy your outing. santa

Hi Soot enjoy your Hot Chocolate and keep warm.. shiver

G.B.C Great i'll go for that as I don't like the heat... P.S have a wonderful day happydance12

Re: Sip and Surf Sunday [Re: gymcandy1] #1134722
12/11/17 12:08 AM
12/11/17 12:08 AM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Offline
BrownEyedTigre  Offline
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
Nighty night...

Don't feed the Trolls
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (Lex, curly), 396 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users