GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version #1135955
12/21/17 09:56 AM
12/21/17 09:56 AM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Marinus_Louis  Offline OP
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
Hey:

I'm curently trying to do a new walkthrough for Schizm 1, with the gog.com version of this game. In 2002 I was able to make screenshot in the game using MWsnap. This was with the CD-rom version of the game. Now, with this gog.com version of the game, I'm unable to make screenshots while playing the game. None of the screencapture software I have, Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen, seems to be working with this version of Schizm.

I even added this version of Schizm to my Steam account but also in Steam I can't make the screenshotsn with the F12 key. So I have allocated different keys in the screenshot option of Steam but none wil work. This is also the case in gog Galaxy.

The Gadwin Printscreen software have worked for a few screenshots but now it works no langer, so I guess this software isn't realy freeware but only a trial version.

Does anyone knows a solution for my problem?

Marinus_Louis (Louis Koot)

Last edited by Marinus_Louis; 12/21/17 09:57 AM. Reason: stupid spelling mistakes

Louis Koot
Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1136316
12/24/17 01:47 PM
12/24/17 01:47 PM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
Hi your tech guys

It's very disapointing that none of you here seems to be able to give me a solution for my problem with the gog.com version of Schizm 1. So I try again but this time I wil give more information about the computer I use

It's a 3 year old Intel i5 quad computer with 16 gig Ram and my operating system is Windows 8.1. In the computer I have the AMD Radeon R480 videocard with 8 gig memory. For making screenshots in games a use Fraps or MWsnap or Gadwin Printscreen, but none of those works in Schizm 1.

Because there is aparently no solution for this problem I now fal back on the Printscreen key of my keybord, to make screenshots in the game and this is very tiresome because Printscreen allow me to do 1 screenshot at the time. A make a screenshot, then I minimilize the game with the Window Key to the taskbar, past te screenshot in Paint and save it to a file. Then I click the game icon to start the game again and do the next screenshot with the printscreen key.....

I'm doing a new walkthrough for this Schizm game and it is very tiresome to do screenshots in this way, so I'm stil hoping that some of your tech guys/girls can give me a solution.

Louis Koot
Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1136335
12/24/17 03:54 PM
12/24/17 03:54 PM
southeast USA
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Jenny100  Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

southeast USA
I have no experience with taking screenshots other than using the Print Screen key, the Windows Snipping Tool, or taking a picture of the monitor screen with a camera. If you know how to use Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen you already know far more than I do.

If nothing else works, a camera will at least take more than one screenshot at a time.

Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1136337
12/24/17 04:36 PM
12/24/17 04:36 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
I would echo what Jenny said. I've used Fraps and another screen capture whose name escapes me now. Some games seem to allow in-game captures and some do not.

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!
Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1136404
12/25/17 10:47 AM
12/25/17 10:47 AM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
Ok.....Sorry to have bother you

Have a nice Crismass

Louis Koot
Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1136410
12/25/17 12:12 PM
12/25/17 12:12 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
No bother, Marinus_Louis - We want to help you keep making those wonderful text walkthroughs whenever we can!

tree Merry Christmas to you in the Netherlands! tree

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr 

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (curly), 334 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users