GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1135955 - 12/21/17 08:56 AM Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hey:

I'm curently trying to do a new walkthrough for Schizm 1, with the gog.com version of this game. In 2002 I was able to make screenshot in the game using MWsnap. This was with the CD-rom version of the game. Now, with this gog.com version of the game, I'm unable to make screenshots while playing the game. None of the screencapture software I have, Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen, seems to be working with this version of Schizm.

I even added this version of Schizm to my Steam account but also in Steam I can't make the screenshotsn with the F12 key. So I have allocated different keys in the screenshot option of Steam but none wil work. This is also the case in gog Galaxy.

The Gadwin Printscreen software have worked for a few screenshots but now it works no langer, so I guess this software isn't realy freeware but only a trial version.

Does anyone knows a solution for my problem?

Marinus_Louis (Louis Koot)

Edited by Marinus_Louis (12/21/17 08:57 AM)
Edit Reason: stupid spelling mistakes

#1136316 - 12/24/17 12:47 PM Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi your tech guys

It's very disapointing that none of you here seems to be able to give me a solution for my problem with the gog.com version of Schizm 1. So I try again but this time I wil give more information about the computer I use

It's a 3 year old Intel i5 quad computer with 16 gig Ram and my operating system is Windows 8.1. In the computer I have the AMD Radeon R480 videocard with 8 gig memory. For making screenshots in games a use Fraps or MWsnap or Gadwin Printscreen, but none of those works in Schizm 1.

Because there is aparently no solution for this problem I now fal back on the Printscreen key of my keybord, to make screenshots in the game and this is very tiresome because Printscreen allow me to do 1 screenshot at the time. A make a screenshot, then I minimilize the game with the Window Key to the taskbar, past te screenshot in Paint and save it to a file. Then I click the game icon to start the game again and do the next screenshot with the printscreen key.....

I'm doing a new walkthrough for this Schizm game and it is very tiresome to do screenshots in this way, so I'm stil hoping that some of your tech guys/girls can give me a solution.

#1136335 - 12/24/17 02:54 PM Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
I have no experience with taking screenshots other than using the Print Screen key, the Windows Snipping Tool, or taking a picture of the monitor screen with a camera. If you know how to use Fraps, MWsnap and Gadwin Printscreen you already know far more than I do.

If nothing else works, a camera will at least take more than one screenshot at a time.

#1136337 - 12/24/17 03:36 PM Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
I would echo what Jenny said. I've used Fraps and another screen capture whose name escapes me now. Some games seem to allow in-game captures and some do not.

#1136404 - 12/25/17 09:47 AM Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Ok.....Sorry to have bother you

Have a nice Crismass

#1136410 - 12/25/17 11:12 AM Re: Schizm 1 (Mysterious Journey 1) gog.com version [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
No bother, Marinus_Louis - We want to help you keep making those wonderful text walkthroughs whenever we can!

tree Merry Christmas to you in the Netherlands! tree

Moderator:  Draclvr, Jenny100 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (curly), 183 Guests and 12 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Debcon, lucebend, Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse
9042 Registered Users