GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#1136764 - 12/29/17 10:14 AM Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
You can purchase Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots here.

View the trailer here.

Quote:
29th December 2017 - Birmingham, UK – Team Disaster is overjoyed to announce that Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now available!

This retro point and click adventure game is designed to simultaneously test your grey matter and tickle your funny bone with a wide variety of puzzles, multitudinous alien and robotic lifeforms to interact with, and more parody elements than you could shake a stick at (if you are in that habit of shaking sticks at things, that is). Of course no self-respecting comedy sci-fi game is complete without some lunatic trying to take over the galaxy, so we have one of them, too!

Developers “Team Disaster” estimate that, Including social media and adventure game forums, this game is hotly anticipated by a worldwide following of up to a dozen (though up to half of those are probably bots) They also guarantee that this game will take you an indeterminate amount of time to complete. If that doesn’t convince you, they just don’t know what will! At any rate, you must want to know what these “million stomping boots” are, right? RIGHT? Hey, where did everybody go?

Happy Gaming!

Ana

#1136766 - 12/29/17 10:20 AM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for the news, Ana. happydance12

#1136781 - 12/29/17 11:18 AM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer

Thanks for posting Ana! Hope people enjoy the game. :)

#1136845 - 12/29/17 11:34 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Congratulations on the release, CaptainD :)
Any plans for Steam as well?

#1136863 - 12/30/17 06:45 AM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: Iurii]
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer

Originally Posted By: Iurii
Congratulations on the release, CaptainD :)
Any plans for Steam as well?

Thanks Iurii!

Good question. The short answer is almost definitely, but not for a while.

There are two reasons for this:

1- I want to first have it on the truly indie-friendly sites like Itch, GameJolt and FireFlower
2- Will take a bit of work to add some nice achievements to the game - which I really want to do for the Steam release

Also we are looking at how feasible it is to release on other formats, so that's our first priority.

Edited by CaptainD (12/30/17 06:46 AM)

#1136929 - 12/30/17 11:21 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
OK, thanks!

#1136997 - 12/31/17 05:22 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CountZero Online   content
Settled Boomer

A classic point and click adventure, thank you :)

#1137056 - 01/01/18 05:14 AM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer

I hope you enjoy it, CountZero! :)

#1137361 - 01/03/18 05:53 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: CaptainD]
sanford Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Dave,
I do intend to purchase this newest game of yours, but I will need a decent text walkthrough in order to play it. At 86 yrs old I "ain't" as sharp as I used to be so I need all the help I can get. LOL I wish you luck in all of your ventures.
Sandy

#1137401 - 01/04/18 03:36 AM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer

Hey Sandy!

Firstly, I'd like to say that you still playing adventure games at 86 is absolutely brilliant!! smile smile I hope I'm still doing it at that age.

As to a walkthrough - I'll put it on my list to do (we did actually make one some time ago during development but have updated a lot of things in the game since then), but the internet seems to be full of people who are able to solve games and put walkthroughs up with incredible speed. We'll see how does it first!

I appreciate your support as always!

Cheers,

Dave

#1137447 - 01/04/18 04:45 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: CaptainD]
sanford Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Dave,
It's always a pleasure to communicate with you, and as for a walkthrough for this game, I'll be searching for one. If you write your own WT, please post this on our forum. Looking forward to playing this in the near future.
Regards,
Sandy

#1137554 - 01/05/18 06:54 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
CaptainD Offline
Settled Boomer

I've started working on the walkthrough now... will take me a while to finish, hang tight!

#1137559 - 01/05/18 07:24 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: CaptainD]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Originally Posted By: CaptainD
I've started working on the walkthrough now... will take me a while to finish, hang tight!

I hope you will be able to figure out all of the puzzles. lol

#1137563 - 01/05/18 08:30 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: Marian]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Originally Posted By: Marian
Originally Posted By: CaptainD

I hope you will be able to figure out all of the puzzles. lol

rotfl

#1137569 - 01/05/18 10:15 PM Re: Captain Disaster in: Death Has A Million Stomping Boots is now Available [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
sanford Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Thank you so much, Dave. I really appreciate this.
Sandy

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (curly), 202 Guests and 15 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Debcon, lucebend, Lethal_Angel, AustriaGame24, 1madmouse
9042 Registered Users