GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1137448 - 01/04/18 04:58 PM Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA

Carol Reed's latest investigation
First person point and click
Choice of high or low resolution graphics
Built in Hint system

Find out more in

*** oldmariner's review of Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher ***

#1137455 - 01/04/18 05:27 PM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Jenny100]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Thanks oldmariner!

Thanks too, Jenny!

Ana wave

#1137460 - 01/04/18 06:16 PM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for the review, oldmariner. I know I will enjoy this game. yes

And thank you too, Jenny. wave

#1137503 - 01/05/18 09:11 AM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Marian]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you, oldmariner (and Jenny100). Much Appreciated thumbsup

#1137581 - 01/06/18 06:31 AM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Jenny100]
GreyFuss Offline
Addicted Boomer

Thanks Oldmariner

I have just finished the game and as usual I was let down by the ending......let down because I didn't want it to be over! I can't explain how much I love these relaxing romps with Carol Reed and particularly just browsing the scenery in every click, in every direction. But I have a big question for those who have finished because I may have missed it. Its not really a Spoiler but I will hide it in case, so view at your own risk...

Click to reveal..
Lots of familiar faces in the game but I did not see, or don't recall seeing, a very important cameo which is just about in every Carol Reed game. Did I just miss it?

#1137586 - 01/06/18 07:23 AM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: GreyFuss]
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Sweden
Originally Posted By: GreyFuss
Thanks Oldmariner

I have just finished the game and as usual I was let down by the ending......let down because I didn't want it to be over! I can't explain how much I love these relaxing romps with Carol Reed and particularly just browsing the scenery in every click, in every direction. But I have a big question for those who have finished because I may have missed it. Its not really a Spoiler but I will hide it in case, so view at your own risk...

Click to reveal..
Lots of familiar faces in the game but I did not see, or don't recall seeing, a very important cameo which is just about in every Carol Reed game. Did I just miss it?

Click to reveal..
Haha, I hadn't even thought about it until you said it just now. How is that possible? I was concentrating too hard when testing it, that I didn't notice him missing. But also, hearing his voice makes you think he was there perhaps.

#1137617 - 01/06/18 12:26 PM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Jenny100]
oldbroad Online   happy
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I was wondering what you thought of the game GreyFuss after you waited all night for it to come out.

I think I'm going to start the game today so I'm not looking behind the spoiler tags yet.

I, too, like to enjoy the scenery and when I get stuck I often go back to other locations to do just that while I think. Unfortunately, sometimes the locations get removed when you are finished there and you can't return.

#1137632 - 01/06/18 02:28 PM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Jenny100]
oldmariner Offline
Reviewer
Addicted Boomer

Thank you for your comments. I too was pleased with the game and wish continued success with future Carol Reed games.

#1137750 - 01/07/18 03:39 PM Re: Carol Reed 13: The Birdwatcher -- review by oldmariner [Re: Jenny100]
Karsten Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Denmark, Europe
Thanks for this excellent review smile

Good job smile

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (mrbill, family, Reenie, Sassy, oldbroad, SharonB, Vertex, 1 invisible), 187 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
preno280, sunika, leeloo, Sailorfreak, VictorBest
9028 Registered Users