GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#1138211 - 01/12/18 11:02 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Marinus_Louis, I cannot find your new thread have looked all over,obviously not hard enough can you help further please.
Laurie

#1138216 - 01/12/18 11:21 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Right now, if you look at this forum's listings, it's two subject headings away from this one. You can find it here.

#1138220 - 01/12/18 11:44 AM Re: Xian [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

:happy-danceI am a very happy chappie have got your walkthrough and will be playing tonight thank you thank you.
Laurie

#1138333 - 01/13/18 02:27 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Laurie,

Look at the site: www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl, on the startpage is a link to the first part of Xing with screenshot and it is in english.

Lion_1251

#1138338 - 01/13/18 02:52 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Lauri,

Make sure that you have activated the jump assit in the settings, in the beginning you don't need that very much but later in the game it makes your jumping easier.
In the later parts you have to jump very much.

Lion_1251

#1138383 - 01/14/18 04:05 AM Re: Xian [Re: Lion_1251]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Have been practising my ‘jumping and am now an expert!!!’

Laurie

#1138513 - 01/15/18 09:58 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Drummerboy Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: NY
Hi Marinus_Louis. I agree with you that the online translation isn't perfect and nowhere near as good as your translation, but it's a start for those who don't want to scan video walkthroughs. Your English version translation is superb!

Although I appreciate the hard work that goes into a video walkthrough, I've always preferred text walkthroughs (with pictures even better!) They're easier to scan for that one answer or the whole adventure if need be. The images you've included are a huge bonus because I surely needed them for your Rhem I SE walkthrough as I got turned around several times and your screenshots pointed me in the right direction. A picture is worth a thousand words they say.

Please keep up the high standard that you've provided in the past as I will always be a devoted fan of walkthroughs from you and Gameboomers.

#1138625 - 01/16/18 10:53 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Drummerboy

Video walkthrough are a "crime" in my humble opinion. They go to fast for me and usualy they don't explain puzzles and how to solve them and often they skip large parts of the game, especialy in those speed run videos.

It's nice to read that you used my Rhem I SE walkthrough. I have also made a new walkthrough for Rhem IV SE and waiting for Rhem II SE and Rhem III SE to do new walkthrough for those two when I can get them. And eventualy we all hope for Rhem V. Knutt Mueler is a logical genius and he realy had me stumped at times in his Rhem games, and, may I say, there aren't many developers who can do that.

The English translation of Xing is slowly,but surely, progressing and I have just uploaded a new bit to my site. Lion_1251 (Dick Leeuw) goes faster then I do with the translation, but I also have to set everything to HTML and put all of the screenshots in it. And at the same time I'm also working on the Dutch Syberia 3 walkthrough and our dear Kate Walker is at times not very helpfull. But I'm sure we're getting it all done

Have lots of fun with Xing The Lands Beyond, it's a great and fun game to play

Marinus_Louis

#1140061 - 01/30/18 01:15 PM Re: Xian [Re: Drummerboy]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

You are right drummer boy,Louis’s walkthrough is great I have just finished the first part of the w/t and I am going on line to see if part two has been released (☺️ Fingers XX)
Louis you have done a great job I don’t know how many attempts I had playing the game until your w/t was available just waiting for the next episode.
Laurie

#1140074 - 01/30/18 03:35 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Laurie,

You can get busy because you will find on the website not only world 2 but also world 3 of Xing.
I have finished the translation of the text of the walkthrough of Xing.

Louis puts the text in HTML and place the screenshots in the walkthrough.

He's now busy with the walkthrough of Syberia 3 because he wants to finished it, he had some troubles to make the wright screenshos by my text.

I suppose that you have lots of fun playing Xing.

Have fun,

Lion_1251

#1140083 - 01/30/18 04:34 PM Re: Xian [Re: Lion_1251]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Lion you have made my day,cannot wait to get the rest of the w/t for this beautiful game wish everything in this world was as happy and peaceful as Zing (not being dead of course!!!)

Laurie

#1140104 - 01/31/18 04:58 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi all

I'm sorry if the English Xing walkthrough takes a bit longer to complete then I thought it would be. I'm not seem to be able to shake of the flu. One day I feel fine but the next day I'm terrible again. Antibiotics don't do the trick, so I fight it the old fashion way.....lots of brandy and sweating in my bed.
But I have still managed to some work on the Xing walkthrough, so the first part of world 4 Desert of Naar is now available on my site at www.pcgameswalkthroughs.nl and I'm hoping to keep working on it the coming days.

I have also made an English version of the startpage of my site....just click there on the ENGLISH link. Lion_1251 (Dick Leeuw) and I also like to know if you all think that we are good enough to do more walkthroughs in English. Dick, Lion_1251, is thinking of doing an English walkthrough for the game The House of Da Vinci, but he needs some encouragement

Marinus_Louis

#1140136 - 01/31/18 10:34 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Draclvr Offline
Hints & Glitches forum Moderator
Adept Boomer

Loc: In Missouri near St. Louis
Love your old-fashioned remedy! Antibiotics won't touch the flu because it's viral, not bacterial. Hope you feel better soon!

#1140141 - 01/31/18 10:55 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
I think everybody here at Gameboomers will appreciate any and all of your walkthroughs, especially in English.

Be careful with that flu. Make sure you get yourself better!

#1140255 - 02/01/18 09:55 AM Re: Xian [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Louis,hope you are feeling a lot better it will take time but you will get there and look forward to the Spring. I love your walkthrough and no doubt so do many others,so keep posting them on gamboomers I see you have a ‘fan club’ already!!!! Your English and spelling are first class.
Laurie

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (Mad, BrownEyedTigre, Melia, Winfrey, SCOTTY, Uncle Reg, Gimme, CanukDenis), 178 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
cyane182, preno280, sunika, leeloo, Sailorfreak
9029 Registered Users