GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#1140258 - 02/01/18 09:58 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
This goes for you too Lion_1251 keep up the good work.
Laurie

#1140395 - 02/02/18 04:57 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Louis and Lion, I did a silly thing and opted for restarting the level , eek, what a silly thing to do I have now had to start the game from the start, but I am half way through THANKS to your walkthrough so I am nearly where I finished part one, wish me luck.
Laurie

#1140445 - 02/03/18 04:46 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Laurie

Don't worry about it, this happens to me to in the game. You can start up to 3 new games in Xing, each with another animal. I did this and played al 3 through simultaneously. So when I did go wrong in one game I could go on with one of the other two without making the same mistake twice.

I'm almost done with Syberia 3. Just have to explane the last puzzle, the smoke signal puzzle, and then I can go on with the English Xing walkthrough.

Marinus_Louis

#1140448 - 02/03/18 05:01 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Laurie,

It happens to me also, I did the first game, of course with the lion and after finishing this game I started game 2 and 3 together.
Then I started to write the walkthrough, sometimes I had to go back with game 3 to play a part again.

I have started writing the walkthrough of The House of Da Vinci, it will be a walkthrough with both Dutch and English language between the screenshots.

Succes and have lots of fun with Xing.

Lion_1251

#1140494 - 02/03/18 02:35 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Well I have reached part two of the walkthrough and managed to do a little on my own (clever me!!! ) but I am thoroughly enjoying this game thanks to you both.

Laurie

#1140495 - 02/03/18 02:53 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Lion_1251 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
I know it is a very nice game, I will play it again probably in a year or two. I know now the solution for the puzzles by heart.

Enjoy

Lion_1251

#1140542 - 02/04/18 10:21 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Shy Boomer

So...Now I'm done with Syberia 3 I go straight on with the English Xing walkthrough. In fact I'm already buzzy with it again and have just finished part 1 of world 4 Desert of Naar. It's now on my site. So have fun with the turtles, the winds and the revolving glass doors.

Mariuns_Louis

#1140841 - 02/07/18 01:45 PM Re: Xian [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

:once again I need help, I cannot get the five stone heads to rise,I have got four up but the fifth one eludes me what have I done wrong? I must have missed something unless I have not lit up enough fire baskets,but I thought I had any thoughts on the matter? Pleeeeese!!!

#1140853 - 02/07/18 02:48 PM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I am not sure, but one of our Xian players should be able to give you some advice. wave

#1140884 - 02/08/18 02:07 AM Re: Xian [Re: Laurie]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Shy Boomer

Hi Lauri

I'm not replaying Xing at the moment because I'm still buzzy with the English translation. So I had to look this up in the walkthrough. From what you say I understand that you are in part two of the Itzali Point world, where you have to lit a number of fire scales to get 5 stone heads rising up from the water, but you do not get the 5th head up.

To get all 5 heads up, so you can hop to the rocky island where fire scale 8 is, you must lit the first 7 fire scales and it must be night and you'll need the stone statue from the chest. In daytime you can set 6 of the 7 fire scale on fire, but to reach the 7th scale, on the island were the chest is, it must be night because the two pillars to reach the chest island are moon pillars. In the chest you'll find a stone statue. You need to put that stone statue on the light scale, in nighttime, and all the 5 stone heads will be up, like a stairs, and you can hop over them to the rocky island to fire scale 8 to continue your way. Hope this helps

Mariuns_Louis

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
4 registered (connie, 8dognight, LadyLinda, CaptainD), 103 Guests and 9 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cody_Senn, lostlibrary, bubbles, Winx, mamalucci74
8988 Registered Users