GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1139117 - 01/21/18 10:08 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
I hope you feel better soon, Louis. Take care.

#1139124 - 01/21/18 11:01 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Sorry to hear you have this very nasty flu,we have it also it is called The Australian Flu over here nasty,nasty.
Got the English walkthrough and am trying to print it off for some reason it will only print page one??
Hope you get well soon and are back with fighting spirit !!!!

Laurie

#1139131 - 01/21/18 11:58 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
RichAlexis Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Marinus_Louis
Hi RichAlexis:

Thank you for your kind remarks. Xing is indeed in English. When you have the chance to get it, please do because it's such a wonderfull game to play. You say that you have compared the English version with the Dutch version, so can you understand Dutch?.
Well, I am Dutch! And I just survived a nasty bout of glandular fever (Pfeiffer in Dutch, but not in English, fortunately), followed by the flu, so I sympathize with you and wish you good luck!

Best,

Rich

#1139233 - 01/22/18 09:56 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Louis, I think once people realise what a lovely game this is more will be buying it,and THEN they will need a walkthrough just like me!!!

Laurie

#1139272 - 01/22/18 02:02 PM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Lion_1251 Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Hi Lauri,

You are right, Xing is a very beutifull game. I have played the game now 3 times.
First to find out everthing, the second time I made the Dutch walkthrough and the third time just for my own fun.

I don't how far you are now but in Hyaku Lake and in the Desert of Naar you will find several difficult puzzles.

I am now busy with the translation of the last world: The Steps of Akasha. At the end is a big puzzle.

you have to wait a little while before you see them on the website because Louis is ill.

I saw that you have trouble to print the walkthrough, another way to do this is select all and copy and paste to a wordducument, then print it.
I did that a couple of years ago now I save the webpage offline and then use a laptop on the side.

Have fun with the game

Lion_1251

Edited by Lion_1251 (01/22/18 02:03 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#1139358 - 01/23/18 04:26 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Lion_1251]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

:Hi lion_1251, have managed to get the walkthrough thank you very much,now I shall continue with the game with a light heart !!! HopeLouis is feeling better.
Laurie

#1139360 - 01/23/18 04:55 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Marinus_Louis Offline
Shy Boomer

Loc: The Netherlands
Right.....The worst effects of the Flu are over, but I'm still a bit shaky an on antibiotics. But I've seen enough of my bed the last couple of days, so lets move on. I shall continue with the Xing walkthrough and also with the Syberia 3 walkthrough.

Lauri....is it not very costly to print out the Xing walkthrough with all those screenshots in it? Can't you put it on a second screen? Or a tablet or a laptop?

Marinus_Louis

#1139368 - 01/23/18 07:41 AM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Louis,pleased to hear you are feeling better it will take a while to shake it off completely but at least Spring is just around the corner and you will have that to look forward to. Yes I do put the walkthrough onto a tablet but there is nothing like having a printed w/t in your hand,anyway in 3 weeks time my husband and I are off to sunny Spain where we will hopefully get away from all the snow we have been having lately.

Laurie

#1139383 - 01/23/18 12:27 PM Re: Xing English translation of the Dutch walkthrough [Re: Marinus_Louis]
Laurie Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Louis, have got the whole walkthrough now so I am a happy lady,will keep watching for the next instalment!!?
Laurie

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (family), 125 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Winx, mamalucci74, redflaregraf, Dionous_Games, Littlelady1
8985 Registered Users