GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#1139798 - 01/27/18 04:53 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
family: The forums are for gamers to help each other, give reviews, and report technical problems. If you mean that someone from Big Fish doesn't help with your questions, the moderators in the forums aren't necessarily familiar with every game. And, as has been explained, it's difficult for anyone to remember any particular part of an older game.

#1139816 - 01/27/18 08:00 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
BrownEyedTigre Offline
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
The moderators are just that. Moderators. They make sure that the forum runs smoothly and people are following the posting rules. They never were intended to help when someone get stuck.

On that note, I believe that family is saying the forum members do not help each other. THat isn't really accurate as I see tons of threads in which they are helping each other. The key is to play when it releases as others are also playing. In order to see a thread you have to pop into that game forum. The odds that someone is popping into a game discussion from 2012 or even 2015 to see if someone needs help are slim to none. Or if its a current game, some questions go unanswered because they have been asked and answered multiple times already and the person asking is just too lazy to search through previous questions and people get tired of repeating themselves.

And on yet another note, I'll bet that there are lots of folks complaining they don't get help, but also don't help others. You can't always be on the receiving end.

#1139817 - 01/27/18 08:16 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: georgia
that is what i am saying.

#1139877 - 01/28/18 02:15 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Canal Fulton, OH
Sorry if I misunderstood, family.

#1139893 - 01/28/18 05:24 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

tell jenny i tried her trick all i am getting is black screens.

#1139894 - 01/28/18 05:26 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
Jenny100 Offline
GB Reviewer Glitches Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: southeast USA
Originally Posted By: family
tell jenny i tried her trick all i am getting is black screens.

I have no idea what "trick" you tried, but I know for sure you didn't put a link to a screenshot in this forum to get help from other members (which is what I suggested you do earlier in this thread). Maybe you are thinking of advice for a different game in a different thread?

#1139895 - 01/28/18 05:28 PM Re: Criminal Stories: Presumed Partners [Re: family]
family Offline
Addicted Boomer

sorry about that

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
8 registered (philthethrill10, colpet, Pandora, Robert Gault, samuel, Pokey, deleterman, RebKean), 116 Guests and 11 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cody_Senn, lostlibrary, bubbles, Winx, mamalucci74
8988 Registered Users