GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Carol Reed The Birdwatcher [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1141784
02/15/18 09:26 AM
02/15/18 09:26 AM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
RebKean  Offline
Settled Boomer

Sweden
Originally Posted By: Marinus_Louis
Well....If all those existing Carol Reed walkthroughs are so excellent why shout a bother to do an other one?

Marinus_Louis

I don't understand what you mean? There is no written WT for the latest one, but there are good ones for all the earlier games. I made a video, but some don't like videos.
Perhaps you can explain what you meant with this reply?

Re: Carol Reed The Birdwatcher [Re: TLC] #1141804
02/15/18 12:15 PM
02/15/18 12:15 PM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer
Marinus_Louis  Offline
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
Hi RebKean

Perhaps this make sense...."I realy do not like to invent something anew what's already has been invented", in other words...I do not see why I should do English Wt's when those Wt's already are there, but........

........Since I've become a member here at gameboomers, not so long ago, people here have discover my site and my Dutch walkthroughs and some of them have asked me if I could translate some of the WT's in English. A few of those request were about the Carol Reed Wt's 9, 10, 11 and 12. But now I know that there are already English Wt's for those Carol Reed games, why should I take the trouble to translate the Dutch Wt's in English.....thats what I meant with "do an other one"

As for a Birthwatchers WT......we shall see. I have the game but I'm not ready to play it just yet. But I invite everybody who reads this to do there own English Wt fot The Birthwatcher....

Marinus_Louis

Louis Koot
Re: Carol Reed The Birdwatcher [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1141815
02/15/18 02:25 PM
02/15/18 02:25 PM
Sweden
RebKean Offline
Settled Boomer
RebKean  Offline
Settled Boomer

Sweden
Originally Posted By: Marinus_Louis
Hi RebKean

Perhaps this make sense...."I realy do not like to invent something anew what's already has been invented", in other words...I do not see why I should do English Wt's when those Wt's already are there, but........

........Since I've become a member here at gameboomers, not so long ago, people here have discover my site and my Dutch walkthroughs and some of them have asked me if I could translate some of the WT's in English. A few of those request were about the Carol Reed Wt's 9, 10, 11 and 12. But now I know that there are already English Wt's for those Carol Reed games, why should I take the trouble to translate the Dutch Wt's in English.....thats what I meant with "do an other one"

As for a Birthwatchers WT......we shall see. I have the game but I'm not ready to play it just yet. But I invite everybody who reads this to do there own English Wt fot The Birthwatcher....

Marinus_Louis

I didn't know that you had requests for earlier Carol Reed games. I thought we were talking about "The Birdwatcher", which has no written WT.
So thats why I didn't understand your reply.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
0 registered members (), 331 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users