I agree with Jenny, completely. There are some specific aspects of Casual games that are clear ON/OFF switches for some people, while others don't care either way. For example, some people don't mind Pop-ups while others find them annoying; for still others, Pop-Ups are a total game-buzz killer. For the last group, it would be valuable to know if the game is overwhelmed with that stuff (and if the game Settings includes an ON/OFF choice for this). Poor graphics or poor voice acting are a bit more subjective, but still easily communicated. But as for whether a game is "too hard" or "too easy," we've seen that is pretty subjective and hard to make clear in a mini-review in any case.

As for me, I don't/can't play games with pronounced Action sequences or timed stuff, due to a health issue. It would be great to know up front if that aspect were present. I've had to bail on several games because the timed or combat stuff didn't show up until after the segment I'd played through in the Demo.

In any case, we aren't expecting perfection in these mini-reviews, just a better idea of what a game is like without (as someone already said) being faced with playing through countless Demos or simply taking a blind chance on every game.