GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

GB @ acebook

About Us

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#1142899 - 02/25/18 04:09 PM Re: Is a Legit Place to Buy Old Games? [Re: philthethrill10]
chrissie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: london uk
I absolutely love this seller! - I got to play Callahan's Crosstime Saloon after being sent the original + install disc which was a game I was always intrigued by & has turned out to be a favourite! I have bought other hard to get games too, yes pricey but the seller always threw in a few freebies! joy

#1143074 - 02/26/18 11:17 PM Re: Is a Legit Place to Buy Old Games? [Re: chrissie]
sanford Online   content
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Hicksville, NY USA
Hi Chrissie,
in my not so humble opinion, The price I pay for his (CHRIS's) games is well worth the higher price. Just the thought of playing the "old" games and\or re-playing them. is not an issue with me. I have bought two games from his site, had a problem with one of them "Amber Journeys Beyond" and he worked with me until he got it "fixed",by sending me an actual disc. Now the game is up and running, and Chris has another "satisfied" customer, You can't ask for more than THAT, and I think you will agree with me.

#1143307 - 03/01/18 01:06 PM Re: Is a Legit Place to Buy Old Games? [Re: philthethrill10]
marie Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Indiana
I received my ROTS install disc. installed everything and the game is running fine no problems.

I'm very satisfied with my purchase, and I will probably purchase from him again in the future.

#1143309 - 03/01/18 01:11 PM Re: Is a Legit Place to Buy Old Games? [Re: marie]
Marian Offline
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
That's great news, Marie. Enjoy the game. wave

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (Gimme, soot, curly, Redz, sanford, Urban Worrier, Sorta Blonde), 129 Guests and 18 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Sunward_Games, Steelerfan, MaryJane, paskdigia, Cody_Senn
8993 Registered Users