GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143687
03/05/18 10:42 PM
03/05/18 10:42 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Reviews Editor - Hints/Glitches Mod - Site Support
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Laurie, I started a game and got the arrowhead right away. Are you still having problems? Let me know and I'll see if I can walk you through it.

Gardens put to bed for the winter. Time for some gaming!
Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143729
03/06/18 12:04 PM
03/06/18 12:04 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Hi Draclvr, thank you so much for your interest I spent most of last evening trying to find this elusive arrowhead, I tried both day and night but to no avail, I must have missed doing something previously ,I can move the pathways in the water but not enough to get me to the island and the chest any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you very much
Laurie.

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143738
03/06/18 01:13 PM
03/06/18 01:13 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
OK. You first must move the pathways NOT to reach the island, but to reach the pedestal in the middle of the water which you will use to then change the pathways to get you to the Island. I think the hint says you have to be in night in order to cross to the pedestal and then to the island.

Let me know if that helps - if not, I'll be more specific.

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1143742
03/06/18 02:16 PM
03/06/18 02:16 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Thank you thank you,now I have to get back without dropping the arrowhead,thinks,thinks!!!

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143743
03/06/18 02:23 PM
03/06/18 02:23 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Actually, you CAN drop the arrowhead over by the portal so you can light the two lantern thingies. Once you do, steps will show up and you can pick up the arrowhead and go across to drop the arrowhead in the correct place. That will allow you to retrieve another rune. Go back across and open the portal... hoo boy! Good luck on the next part! I'm still working on that one after two days and I've played the game before!

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1143744
03/06/18 02:31 PM
03/06/18 02:31 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
But how do I get back over the water to be able to do what you suggest I am asking these questions because I have lost the page in the walkthrough that would explain this to me, a little clue is all I need!!!! I really do have a mind of my own ......promise.

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143745
03/06/18 02:48 PM
03/06/18 02:48 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Assuming you are on the other side and have the arrowhead, have you raised all the fishheads? They are hungry according to the hint, so you will need to toss them some food. I'll TRY not to be too specific! This is only what the hint says!

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143752
03/06/18 03:15 PM
03/06/18 03:15 PM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer
Marinus_Louis  Offline
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
I do not get it and I'm getting a bit anoyed here......Lion_1251 and I have spent weeks to make a very detailed.....and I stress the words VERY DETAILED, walkthrough voor Xing the Land Beyond. A walkthrough that guide the player every step of the way through the game.. The walkthrough tels the player were and how to find that arrowhead and what to do with it. So if you lost that particulair page of the walkthrough I suggest that you go back to my site to download the walkthrough again and then use it step by step as you go through the game....The walkthrough tells it all.....

It's ok for anyone here to offer help by quoting bits and pieces from my walkthroughs, or Dick Leeuw's walkthroughs, but if you do so I would like to see an accurate quotation and the mention of our names and the url of my site, to give credit to us,the righfull makers of the walkthrough(s) and the site were they are published, in other words....I would like to see that you mention your source from witch you are quoting.

Marinus_Louis

Last edited by Marinus_Louis; 03/06/18 03:16 PM.

Louis Koot
Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143758
03/06/18 04:36 PM
03/06/18 04:36 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Marinus_Louis, for certain, if I quote anything from your walkthrough, I will be sure to give you guys credit as your text walkthroughs are wonderful. So far, I'm just providing a few hints for someone. And sometimes, that's what people prefer... just a hint. I try to avoid using walkthroughs if I can. But sometimes, I'm just too stuck and have to resort to one. As Laurie said, she does have a mind of her own and wants to figure it out herself if possible. Sometimes a little nudge is all that is needed.

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1143761
03/06/18 05:03 PM
03/06/18 05:03 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
You have hit the nail on the head, a little nudge is all that is needed if I need a push I will ask for that also because sometimes I do,but I had lost my way on this one,so I did need help.

Thank you
Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143762
03/06/18 05:06 PM
03/06/18 05:06 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
I'm checking in often as the weather is horrid here - not fit for man nor beast! Wind, rain, snow... yuck. Good day for gaming!

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1143764
03/06/18 05:58 PM
03/06/18 05:58 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Snap, it was the same here but the snow has just about gone and I think SPRING is just around the corner and the nights are getting lighter,,so I am happy and now I can concentrate on getting on with Zing.

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143765
03/06/18 06:04 PM
03/06/18 06:04 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
Have fun! The next part is a real challenge!

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143788
03/07/18 04:03 AM
03/07/18 04:03 AM
The Netherlands
M
Marinus_Louis Offline
Settled Boomer
Marinus_Louis  Offline
Settled Boomer
M

The Netherlands
Dear Lauri and Draclvr:

Maybe I over reacted a bit. I do understand when players, such as you, don't want to be guided every step of the way through a game by a walkthrough, but only want to be pointed in the right direction now and again. So here's that bit from our Xing walkthrough that tels you how to cross the water to get to the chest with the arrowhead in it.

Itzali Point: How to cross the water to get to the chest with the arrowhead

The hint of the last hint sphere has told you that "the sun must shine when you cross".....You must reach button 2 first in order to cross the water to the other side and to turn sun beams it must be daytime. To turn moon beams it must be nighttime but because it's now daytime we go turn the sun beams first. Press Button 1 twice (2 times) and the front sun beams are good. the picture below shows the start situation, not as it is after you pressed button 1 twice.

Turn around and descend to the "Day and Night disc" and stand on it to switch to nighttime. Climb up again to Button 1 and now press it 3 times to turn the moon beans in the right direction for button 2. 

Button 2 will turn the beams to make a path to the other side, but the hint sphere has told you that the sun should shine when you cross. 
So go stand onto the "Day and Night disc" to switch back to daytime. Now walk over the floating beams to button 2

The bar you are now standing on has a sun. Press Button 2 and the bar you are on turns around. Now you have made a path to the other side. So walk across the beams to the other side, 

There's a "Day and Night disc" and a Lua Tile. Read the Lua Tile. Right behind the "Day and Night disc" stands a chest Go to the chest and click on it to open the chest. An arrowhead comes out the chest. Grab the Arrowhead, it's for the light scale by the wooden fence, so you'll will carry the arrowhead with you now. 

You have to go back, with the arrowhead, to that closed fence by the fireplace, but you cannot go back over the beams in the water from this side because you can not turn the beams here. Go stand on the "Day and Night disc" now to switch to nighttime. When it night you'll see 2 stone moon pillars rising out of the water on the right. Walk there and jump, with the arrowhead in hand, over the two moon pillars t0 the other side. 

Slightly further on four stone fish rising out of the pond on the left and on the right you see a rock. You're now at the fish pond. Go around the rock to find another hint sphere that tells you that you have to feed the fish in the pond because there hungry

Feed the Fish:

You must lay the arrowhead onto the ground now and remember where you put it down. Coconuts are hanging from the palm tree here and you can also find coconuts on the ground. 

Take a coconut and walk to the jetty. Aim your coconut at the mouth of the front right fish press your right mouse button to throw the coconut into the mouth of the fish and the fish drops down.Get another coconut and throw it into the front left fish. Do this also with the other fish. Every time you have feed a fish, the fish sinks down and a pillar rises up out of the water. In order to reach the 2 fish in the rear, jump on the pillars that have already risen through the front fish in front.

When all 4 fish have disappeared under water, you can reach the other side by jumping the pillars, but don't do this now. 
On the other side you'll see the box with the quarter piece for the exit door in it, but you will get it later. Now you are going to bring the arrowhead to the light scale at the wooden fence first to score your fourth rune sign. Do you remember where you have put the arrowhead on the ground? Just leave the arrowhead there for just a little bit longer and walk on to the big exit door. Just before the exit door are 2 fire basket standing by the water. You must lighten up those 2 fire basket and then you can cross over to the other site of the water here. Go all the way back to where the "Day and Night disc" is.....it's still night. Find a coconut and put it on fire by one of the burning fire baskets here.

Take your burning coconut to the 2 fire basket at the exit door and light them up and.....when the 2 fire basket are burning, moon pillars rise up in the water. Throw your coconut away and go back to where you left the arrowhead. Pick up the arrowhead again to take it with you again. Back to the two fire baskets and now cross over to the other side. You have to jump the moon pillars while carrying the arrowhead. If you fall into the water you'll drown but immediately the game gives you another chance

When you have reached the other side of the water, then go over the stone bridge again to the area with the five light scales. 
Go to the light scale in frond of the wooden fence an place the arrowhead in it and....the wooden gate opens, so walk in and grab the Rune sign

Two more rune signs to score in this world. Go back to the big exit door bridge by crossing back over the stone bridge and then jumping back over the moon pillars and then walk back to the fishpond to the chest .

Now cross the fish pond by jumping the pillars and go to the chest. Click on the lock of the chest to open it and pick up the quarter piece that's coming out of it. Turn around and carry the quarter piece back to the exit door, so you have to jump the stone pillars in the fish pond again.....

Put the quarter piece into the light beam of the ring........the quarter piece is again sucked up and the door opens.Walk through the door and follow the path up to a staircase. To the left of the stairs you will find another hint sphere, so go read the message.

We continue in:
Iztali Point part 3:

Louis Koot
Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143846
03/07/18 11:11 AM
03/07/18 11:11 AM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Thank you for that Lois I will look forward to resuming the game this evening and hope I get to Iztali Point part 3 , with your help I am sure I will, many thanks.

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Marinus_Louis] #1143870
03/07/18 02:37 PM
03/07/18 02:37 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Well Louis I have just one more fish to feed,it is proving to be a stubborn little fellow but I shall get there in the end, thank you again.

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1143885
03/07/18 05:10 PM
03/07/18 05:10 PM
Hicksville, NY USA
S
sanford Offline
Addicted Boomer
sanford  Offline
Addicted Boomer
S

Hicksville, NY USA
Laurie,
Leave it to Louis to steer you in the right direction. Hiw walkthroughs are truly amazing.
Sandy

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: sanford] #1143887
03/07/18 05:20 PM
03/07/18 05:20 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Nice to meet you Sandy,have you played this game ? The graphics are lovely, yes I rely on Louis’s walkthrough and as I have said the fourth fish is proving very stubborn but I will get there.
Take care
Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1144801
03/15/18 01:50 PM
03/15/18 01:50 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Well I am hoping someone out in Gameboomer land can help me, I am in Iztali point and need to get the rune I have turned on all of the domes (I think!!)but Ineed to get across to a little island with the rune in a beam of light,but I cannot get across I assume once I have done this I will be able to open the door?? I realise the domes have to be turned on in sequence but for the life of me I cannot crack it,HELP

Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1144822
03/15/18 03:04 PM
03/15/18 03:04 PM
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Lion_1251 Offline
Settled Boomer
Lion_1251  Offline
Settled Boomer

Eindhoven, The Netherlands
hi Laurie,

i can and wll help you, i think you in the last part.

i have the english version of the walkthrough of Xing.

how do you want,i can copy this part and pase it to a word document but it will probally to big for an e-mail.

then i have to send it to you by wetransfer,

i can even send you the whole english walkthrough, that will also send by wetransfer. you can open this in your browser and see and read the whole walkthrough.

let me know what you want, i can alsu make a reply wih the solution of this part.

if you choose the last option then youhave yo wait a couple of days because at the moment i can use only my left hand. that is to big to typ at this moment.

just let me know

Lion_1251

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Lion_1251] #1144828
03/15/18 03:21 PM
03/15/18 03:21 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Hi Lion it is good to hear you are doing okay how do you manage with just one hand? But your offer of help is gratefully accepted,I think if it is okay with you I would like to see the full walkthrough so I don’t have to keep bothering you, but if that is not okay whatever you think would be best for me I would thank you for.

Cheers
Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1144830
03/15/18 03:25 PM
03/15/18 03:25 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
I've been wondering how you are doing in Xing, Laurie! Don't know how much help I can be, but I have left my game at the point it was before just in case.

Thank you for your offer, Lion! You're the best!

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1144839
03/15/18 03:53 PM
03/15/18 03:53 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
)Hi Draclvr,nice to hear from you again where did you leave Zing? Any help would be much appreciated, I am hoping that Lion comes up with something for me,fingers Xd.

cheers
Laurie

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Laurie] #1144843
03/15/18 04:02 PM
03/15/18 04:02 PM
Near St. Louis, MO
Draclvr Offline
Draclvr  Offline
True Blue Boomer

Near St. Louis, MO
I started the next part of Iztali Point where the clock hands are. Did you finish getting all the fish up and the arrowhead delivered?

Re: Zing. ..iztali point [Re: Draclvr] #1144848
03/15/18 04:15 PM
03/15/18 04:15 PM
United Kingdom
Laurie Offline OP
Settled Boomer
Laurie  Offline OP
Settled Boomer

United Kingdom
Yes I did thoroughly enjoyed that , and now I am trying to marry up all the clock hands , but , as usual I do not have a clue I try night and then I try day but it is alluding me , I have died thousands of times and I have lit up the domes so many times that I really don’t know where I am, thoroughly confused am I please perform a miracle if you can!!!

Laurie

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  Draclvr, Marian 

Who's Online Now
2 registered members (curly, oldbroad), 355 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users