GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
BF Free-to-Play Games #1150166
05/04/18 11:02 PM
05/04/18 11:02 PM
San Francisco Bay Area, CA
Reenie Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Just curious how these work. Has anyone in this forum played any of them? Are they all the type of games that suck you in with fun play initially, and then limit your play to what a single day's earned tokens will allow ~ requiring you to buy game tokens with real money in order to play more?

Re: BF Free-to-Play Games [Re: Reenie] #1150167
05/04/18 11:10 PM
05/04/18 11:10 PM
In the Naughty Corner
BrownEyedTigre Online content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
BrownEyedTigre  Online Content
The Sassy Admin and PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

In the Naughty Corner
I have played numerous BF F2P Games daily and never found a reason you have to buy anything. If you need instant gratification, yes, if you dabble with the games with the daily freebies or other game play earnings, there is no need to pay for anything. If you want a game you can play for 8 hours straight for free, they aren't for you.

Ana wave

Don't feed the Trolls
Re: BF Free-to-Play Games [Re: Reenie] #1150182
05/05/18 08:59 AM
05/05/18 08:59 AM
Canal Fulton, OH
Sparkle Offline
Addicted Boomer
Sparkle  Offline
Addicted Boomer

Canal Fulton, OH
I've been playing Gummy Drop for quite a while. When I run out of lives, I just go on to find something else to do. Lives replenish pretty quickly without having to spend cash. There are also bonuses that can be earned simply by playing regularly. I enjoy the game as a temporary distraction and also enjoy the challenge of beating a level after a number of tries. It's all about patience and persistence. I go to my BFG HOPA's if I want to fill more time. I'd rather spend my money on those.

Re: BF Free-to-Play Games [Re: Reenie] #1150222
05/05/18 01:51 PM
05/05/18 01:51 PM
B.C. Canada
copper Offline
Settled Boomer
copper  Offline
Settled Boomer

B.C. Canada
I love BF. The try before you buy on the HOPA'S is wonderful, I've purchased a lot of games in the past that were just not my taste in a game, so I really like to try first now. BFG HOPA'S are my favorite but I've been playing a BF F2P game for months now, I've never felt that I had to buy anything to carry on playing, it's my fall back game if I only have a few minutes to play a game.

Copper
Re: BF Free-to-Play Games [Re: Sparkle] #1150240
05/05/18 09:51 PM
05/05/18 09:51 PM
Reenie Offline OP
Addicted Boomer
Reenie  Offline OP
Addicted Boomer

Great. That is what I hoped to hear. I play a jigsaw game that I've been playing for over a year. You earn points that you spend on new puzzle sets, and it does take a while to build them up, but you don't have to spend real money. I won't give up my credit card number to an on-line site! ha ha

Thanks for all the feedback.

Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Moderated by  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online Now
4 registered members (soot, BrownEyedTigre, Pandora, ergggo), 271 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
Darkfallwithin, PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon
9389 Registered Users