Milan, October 25 2018 - The “Made in Italy” point&click adventure game is once again on centre stage with The Hand of Glory, the debut title from Madit Entertainment (co-produced with Daring Touch), which has just been announced and shown to the public for the first time at the Milan Games Week 2018 (https://www.milangamesweek.it/
Planned for release in 2019, The Hand of Glory will put a strain on the brains of wannabe adventurers, with a whirlwind of plot twists, tantalising clues and exciting travels around the world.
The challenge of a deadly serial killer plunges detective Lazarus Bundy’s career into a chasm with no way out. In a desperate attempt at a comeback, Lazarus decides to secretly investigate the disappearance of Elke Mulzberg, the young descendant of one of the most influential families in the city.
From the sunny shores of Miami to the lush Italian hills, he will have to use all the resources at his disposal in order to reveal the truth behind the kidnapping. And by that time, he'll be past the point of no return.
Get ready to face a long and dangerous journey.
Something obscure is lurking beneath the dazzling glow of Miami, a force that goes beyond the usual human concepts of science and religion. There is a silent, latent war going on, a war able to shatter the foundations of civilization by harnessing ancient knowledge and mystical arts lost for centuries.
Get ready to face a long and dangerous journey. It might be your last.
- Inspired by the golden age of adventure games, especially the Broken Sword and Gabriel Knight sagas
- Find out who kidnapped Elke Mulzberg and uncover a mystery that has its roots in alchemy and esoterism
- More than 15 hours of gameplay filled with thousands of lines of dialogue and dozens of puzzles to solve
- Impersonate Lazarus and Alice and explore Miami and Italy in wonderful 2D Full-HD locations
- Original atmospheric soundtrack and full English voice-over