GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Big Fish Games Homepage
Topic Options
#1169258 - 11/15/18 10:43 PM Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced
Happy Birthday BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
Nelson and the Magic Cauldron“, classic Point & Click-Adventure in 2D 22nd of November 2018 via Steam and Google Play

Check out the Official Website here.

View the trailer here.

Quote:
Manuel Schenk releases new Point & Click-Adventure
Because of the Kickstarter-Kampagne: German Indie Developer creates classic adventure game on his own
Many companies need a lot of employees for this. But the german indiependant developer Manuel Schenk created his own game - next to his fulltime job. The fantasy adventure „Nelson and the Magic Cauldron“ game will be released on the 22nd of november for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android.

The production started two years ago with a little help by a kickstarter campagne. Manuel Schenk developed the game and had painted and animated all game elements by hand.

At the age of five years he always wanted to change the games he played. With twelve years he created his first game.

"This time, I wanted to create a Sci-Fi-Adventure", says Schenk. "But my graphic style fits much more to fantasy. And bevor I realized it, the game was ready for playing."

This game takes place in a fantasy setting, where a young man called Nelson inherits a cabin from his deceased uncle Sid, not knowing, that the uncle had a magic cauldron during his lifetime. Nelson travels to the island, where his uncle lived and could not imagine, that the legacy will not mean wealth but responsibility.

There are a lot of crazy characters, including dead uncle Sid - who will appear as a ghost -, the stone cold undertaker, the confused baron, a soup-cooking witch and the vegan zombies. It is a game of magic and a lot of humor - with many hidden jokes about other games and movies - as a homage, of course.

Happy Gaming!

Ana

#1169379 - 11/17/18 02:43 AM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Mad Offline
Sonic Boomer

Loc: United Kingdom
Thank you, BrownEyedTigre thumbsup

#1169407 - 11/17/18 12:05 PM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: Mad]
Marian Online   content
Global Moderator
Sonic Boomer

Loc: near Yosemite in California
Thank you for the news, Ana. wave

#1169474 - 11/18/18 12:27 AM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Iurii Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kiev, Ukraine
Thanks, Ana!

#1169611 - 11/19/18 06:42 AM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
connie Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: winter springs fl.
Thank You Ana. smile

#1169651 - 11/19/18 02:15 PM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
Thanks.

#1169670 - 11/19/18 04:31 PM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
8dognight Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: deep south
Thanks, I'm going to buy this one, and I'm saying so because I feel guilty.

#1169677 - 11/19/18 05:23 PM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
oldbroad Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Chicago
lol

#1169685 - 11/19/18 06:54 PM Re: Nelson and the Magic Cauldron Release Date Announced [Re: BrownEyedTigre]
Happy Birthday BrownEyedTigre Online   happy
The Sassy Administrator PR Liaison
Sonic Boomer

Loc: In the Naughty Corner
lol OMG! No feeling guilty! rotfl

Moderator:  BrownEyedTigre, Marian 

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (Marian, BrownEyedTigre, Tally Ho, petert, TLC, SharonB, Mikael, Urban Worrier, Reenie), 244 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
kolm71, byornvaldi, TomaszM, Debcon, lucebend
9045 Registered Users