GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#118828 - 11/28/03 04:31 PM Re: Who would you say is the most obnoxious, irritating character in all adv gamedom?
Becky Offline
The Medieval Lady
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Stony Brook, New York, USA
I'm in Chapter 5 in Black Mirror and starting to form some theories of my own about Samuel. I am so curious as to whether my theories are correct that I'm finding it hard to be patient enough to deal with the puzzles. Who wants to mess about with the plumbing when you're starting to have serious questions as to whether the game's hero is...um, well, never mind.

#118829 - 11/28/03 06:14 PM Re: Who would you say is the most obnoxious, irritating character in all adv gamedom?
Llewton Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ardsley, New York
At least the puzzles continue and forward the game to new plot links Becky and not just puzzles for the sake of having puzzles. Keep on with some real surprises and questions await you.

#118830 - 11/29/03 08:53 PM Re: Who would you say is the most obnoxious, irritating character in all adv gamedom?
kateri Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Florida, USA
Henry Stauf....totally! 11th Hour...and 7th Guest - what a pain in the (pick anatomical part!). He about drove me over the top!

kateri

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
5 registered (aretha, cailyn, bermag45, Fictiorama, GuybrushThreepwood), 57 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Cabb, Veilant, tookiebgirl12, Adam_B, Polikolp
8542 Registered Users