GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >
Topic Options
#119758 - 10/26/05 06:05 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
joanieS Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Piney Woods of East Texas
I give up! I give up! I give up! laugh

Can't imagine going on without these puzzles. They are consuming, addictive, mesmerizing, fascinating, etc., etc., etc. happydance

#119759 - 10/26/05 08:22 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Bea Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Australia
Well, Joanie at least you are joining an elite group of addicits smile

#119760 - 10/28/05 06:53 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
mulawa1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Queensland, Australia
Another Big Mailout and ... for some ... the end of their month's trial ... many thanks to the many who have renewed already.

And still some bounces ... if you subscribed and your "This Week's Jigsaw" e-mail hasn't arrived yet, please e-mail me directly so we can sort it out. In some cases it's simply a typo ... in others your system is not set up to accept my e-mail. Obviously I can't reach you so please contact me.

And the offer's still open - see the start of this thread for details.

Peter

#119761 - 10/28/05 10:13 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: New York
I'm thoroughly enjoying these puzzles! But I have a question about my "gallery": When I view my gallery, it shows as the 3rd puzzle a bunch of beautiful red roses, but I haven't gotten that one. The ones that follow it in the gallery I have gotten, but not the roses. Isn't the gallery for puzzles I've already received?

#119762 - 10/28/05 03:15 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
mulawa1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Mary,

When you subscribed the link to the roses was shown on the screen. e-mail me if you can't find it and I'll send it to you directly.

Peter

#119763 - 10/28/05 04:01 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

I've sent you an e-mail, Peter; somehow I either lost, or never got the link to the rose puzzle. Thanks for your help! thanks

#119764 - 10/28/05 08:35 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Bea Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Australia
Its a lovely jigsaw Mary, you will enjoy that one

#119765 - 10/28/05 08:39 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Salar of Myst Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Virginia's wetland dimension
This is very generous of you to let us all try your work, Peter. thanks

#119766 - 10/28/05 09:38 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Mary Offline
Addicted Boomer

Yes, Bea, I am looking forward to working on the roses. Red roses happen to be my favorite flower!

#119767 - 10/30/05 08:12 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Jeepers Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Missouri
I am trying out the jigsaw puzzles, but for the life of me, I can't get the puzzle pieces out of the boxes. I have several in all 5 boxes, but when I press #'s 1-5, nothing happens, and they aren't hiding behind the finished part of the puzzle. I have tried this with two different puzzles and is same result. I give up! Is there a glitch somewhere, or am I doing something wrong?

#119768 - 10/30/05 09:07 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Loc: Northwestern New Mexico, USA
Jeepers, I don't use the boxes, but I think if you press "B" that may bring up all five boxes. You either click and drag the pieces or just click on them--I'm not sure which.

Bea, the castle I was talking about is that gorgeous one that King Leopold (the one who went mad) built in Germany. It was featured in GK2, and there is also a 3D puzzle using it, I believe. So I can see what Peter means about copyright problems! But most pictures of castles, even the deserted and partially ruined ones, are lovely...

#119769 - 10/30/05 09:12 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Jeepers, I just went into my puzzles and tried it--just a little bit more complicated than I thought!

First I clicked "B" to bring up the boxes. The arrow was pointing to box #1. I moved the arrow to box #2 and clicked the piece, which moved to box #2. I did the same thing for box #3--then moved the arrow to box #4, and when I clicked, instead of going into box #4, the piece went back into the body of the puzzle. The same routine worked no matter which box I started with--as you click on the fourth box, the puzzle piece comes out of the boxes.

Oh yes, and you move the arrow by using (surprise, surprise lol )--the arrow key... rotfl

#119770 - 10/30/05 09:41 PM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Jeepers Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Missouri
Hi Jenny,

I have no trouble moving the pieces into the boxes or shuffling them from one box to another. What I have trouble with is getting them from the box to the puzzle. RE: I get all the puzzle pieces placed on the puzzle and am ready to start on some more pieces, so I try to empty box 2 onto my puzzle face, but they won't come out of the box. I have tried everything and it shouldn't be complicated.

#119771 - 10/31/05 12:43 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
Jenny Offline
Grande Olde Dame
Sonic Boomer

Jeepers, you may have to move them out one at a time (I'm not sure about that), but if you'll check my post, when I moved a piece from one box to another three times (that is from box #1 to box #4, for instance) it went back to the puzzle rather than into the next box...

#119772 - 10/31/05 02:57 AM Re: So ... what's Peter up to? Free jigsaw subscription...
mulawa1 Offline
Settled Boomer

Hi Jeepers,

Sorry for the slow response ... I'm away at the moment!

Suppose you have put some pieces in box #1:

Press B to go back to the main puzzle
Press Z to hide all the pieces
Press 1 to show all the pieces from just box 1

Hope this helps ... Peter

PS if you can find your way to the FAQ via the Info Page, there's a lot of useful info there on the boxes and their use.

Page 9 of 11 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
10 registered (kjos, CCbomber, curly, Ole, Sondi, looney4labs, chobits, BrownEyedTigre, ErnestineZ, 1 invisible), 89 Guests and 20 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Adam_B, Polikolp, efmouse, arlenewilson32, ponycakes
8539 Registered Users