GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#120487 - 04/22/06 02:01 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
housewife Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Brooklyn, New York
Thanks Jonathan, Matt has email me to let me know that he's aware of the delay of Barrow Hill arrival, and I understand about delays of the postoffice..Maybe by this week it will show up..Crossing my fingers..

Liz

#120488 - 04/23/06 06:37 AM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
JonathanBoakes Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Saxton
Quote:
Originally posted by tigger:
MBC
Ha ha. I see. That's actually Matt's initials. I see potential confusion lies ahead. woozy

#120489 - 04/23/06 07:34 AM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: England
Ohhh even spookier!!!! Maybe you should all collaborate on a game... whistle Wonder if Matt realised the significance of the spider and the ladder too - I expected to have to do something with the little blighter and am really glad I didn't have to!!

#120490 - 04/23/06 08:06 AM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
eek No offense to anyone, but who cares about the "significance" of the spider. It caught me so completely unaware that I fell out of my trusty old computer chair. It took two bourbon manhattans to get my heart slowed again. It was a scary moment.

#120491 - 04/23/06 12:11 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
manxman Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: Unionville
Hi Matt. bravo My son and I spent about 10 hours this weekend and thoroughly enjoyed the game. Can't wait for you to produce your next game. thumbsup thumbsup

#120492 - 04/23/06 02:13 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
tigger Offline
Graduate Boomer

Loc: England
Haze, it did the same to me, I Hate spiders!!! The best was the bird with the rubbish bins though, it was 4.15am and dark outside, and this Thing flew out at me!!! Boy did I jump!!!!

#120493 - 04/23/06 02:17 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Hey Tigger, I added spoilers to your thread title. Would hate for someone to not jump like I did when they looked at those rubbish bins! laugh

#120494 - 04/23/06 03:21 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
MysteryFantic Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Delaware
I love this game it has so much suspense in it between spiders and birds and walking down dimly lite roads and then to run into a stone creature trying to run back the opposite way from it. Playing in the wee hours in am and the erie sounds coming from different directions. I must say still playing it and really glad I got this game. I tried to get into the green car and the alarm is blaring and lights flashing I jumped bigtime my heart started to pound wonder if creatures hear it, talk about more grey hairs that night. this defintely a winner hope to have more games from Matt and crew. It is nice to see so many good adventure games come out this year. thumbsup

#120495 - 04/23/06 06:32 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
The Haze Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: SE Michigan
smile This game is, indeed, one of the best Little Games in a long time. Those of you have only played it once, wait until you try it again. The big surprises aren't as big (You'll be ready for that d___ bird), but the clues and the movements change. Those Shadow Tor guys are sneaky.

#120496 - 04/24/06 12:54 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
JMK Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: California
I ordered the game this morning! I sure hope it doesn't take that long to get here. happydance

Jean

#120497 - 04/24/06 03:45 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
Sassafras Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ormond By The Sea ,Florida
Ordered mine this morning and and already received an email that it was shipped! Sounds sooo good and spooky! I can't wait!!

#120498 - 04/24/06 06:17 PM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
Taylor's Mom Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Colorado
Hi Nickie wave

No, I didn't notice any others. I'll have to look more carefully on my next play through. I finished on Friday and will probably go back through again soon. Great game, I was sorry to see it end.

Steph smile

#120499 - 04/25/06 02:58 AM Re: Barrow Hill so far (Spoilers within!)
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
You're in for a spooky treat Jean and Sassafras! Housewife, I'm so sorry to hear that yours still hasn't arrived. frown

Steph, I'll bet I missed some - but I counted three. I was really creeped out when I saw the first one... evil

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
2 registered (kjos, Moondancer), 56 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
Akkad, ViktorTheBoar, ryan_khatam, BabyBloomer, denton9
8568 Registered Users