GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#122101 - 04/10/03 09:30 AM Re: SPIDERS!!!
gatorlaw Offline
Adept Boomer

Carolin,

If the spiders in Indie didn't bother you - I doubt the spiders in Atlantis 2 will. They are aztekian looking - very abstract with what looks like faces.

The spiders in Indie freak me out - even with god mode. Just that way they have of dropping right on top of you in tunnels and such. I always walk with my revolver out in those places and shoot any time I get the hint of a movement. laugh

Laura

#122102 - 04/13/03 12:55 PM Re: SPIDERS!!!
josefien Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: the netherlands
And don't forget:Gold and Glory, brrrrrrrr.
Concerning the cockroaches; our friend made a trip to Bali( Indonesia). He found 30 cockroaches in his bedroom in a good hotel. They didn't have a normal sice. They were 15 centimeters. The manager of the hotel was very astonished that he and his girl-friend were afraid for these creatures. He said: that is normal, they are in every bedroom.
So If you want to go to Bali, think about it.
josefien

#122103 - 04/13/03 01:54 PM Re: SPIDERS!!!
Witchen Offline
True Blue Boomer

Loc: Seattle Washington USA
Hi Josefien! laugh

Just dropped by to mention that Bali has just now been struck from my list of "Places I Must Visit in Paradise!"

Love, Witchen laugh

#122104 - 04/13/03 04:22 PM Re: SPIDERS!!!
josefien Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: the netherlands
Very clever Witchen!!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
9 registered (LadyKestrel, traveler, scampy, Sherlock, Yankee Clipper, judith, BrownEyedTigre, 2 invisible), 50 Guests and 17 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users