GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24
Topic Options
#125962 - 07/14/03 06:44 AM Re: New to RPG - Divine Divinity
popcorneater Offline
Adept Boomer

Loc: Virginia
Rowan and Syd wave
How kind you are to include your thanks to this one who needs to thank you all for the sharing of a great adventure-It really pulled on the memory cells and heart strings. Since that too was my first RPG it will always be the one I look to for a jolt of energy. What fun to play it again through the 3 of you.
Acornia, have you finished?
Now, as for Morrowind, come one in, the water is fine! So much to do, if like me you will find yourself there for 2 hours and think it was 15 mins.
Ingie

#125963 - 07/14/03 08:25 AM Re: New to RPG - Divine Divinity
acornia Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Kentucky, USA
Not yet, real life intruded. Was off a week and thought would get it done then but wore myself out worrying about test results and my parents. Mom got stuck overnight in two different hospitals and got to spend most of each day in one of them. And still docs have no idea of what is causing the chest pains. Dad and I both think it has to do with her diet as she has acid reflux. Been sleeping more since went back to work as work nights. Guess been trying to make up that sleep deficit. Think just got one more dark ring member to go before the big baddie.

#125964 - 07/14/03 10:23 AM Re: New to RPG - Divine Divinity
nickie Offline
Grand wizard of high mucky muck
Adept Boomer

Loc: Texas
Sure hope everything goes ok for your Mom, Acornia, and you can get that much needed sleep.

Page 24 of 24 < 1 2 ... 22 23 24

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
7 registered (bermag45, kjos, adv, curly, gremlin, oldman, Pokey), 65 Guests and 16 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users