GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
Big Fish Games Homepage    
Topic Options
#126816 - 05/31/04 11:37 AM Prince of Persia 3D
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Loc: Kentucky
Hi, I'm in the Palace (level 4) on a ledge up over the fountain area and need to get over to the other ledge where the archer is. There is a horizontal pole that I'm jumping up on and swinging out to grab the rope so that I can get to the other ledge. I have tried many times and the Prince will not grab the rope. Does anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? I don't see any other way of getting there. Thanks smile
Kay

#126817 - 05/31/04 04:43 PM Re: Prince of Persia 3D
TooManyHours Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Toronto, Canada
Are you sure that when you jump on the pole and swing to the rope that you are lined up with the rope?

Sometimes you have to slide sideways on the poles to line up with where you want to jump off.

I assume you are talking about Prince of Persia: Sands of Time...

#126818 - 06/01/04 05:53 AM Re: Prince of Persia 3D
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Hi TooManyhours,
I just found out, I had to let go of the alt key while he was swinging across, then hit the alt key again while he is flying through the air to get him to grab the rope. Made it across the ledges. Now I can move on. Thanks smile

This game is the Prince of Persia 3D that came out before Sands of time.
Kay

#126819 - 06/01/04 06:30 AM Re: Prince of Persia 3D
VHLMagic Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Ludlow, Mass. U.S.A.
Hi,

I remember this spot well. What I did was take out the archer first from below by hiding behind the columns.

Good Luck with the rest of the game. I really enjoyed playing it several times and will play it again.

I don't really like Sand of Time because controlling him is very hard in some spots. I gave up on it and maybe...just maybe I will try again later on.

#126820 - 06/01/04 06:49 AM Re: Prince of Persia 3D
Kayc Online   content
Settled Boomer

Hi VHLMagic,
I had already taken the archer out from below also, but just couldn't get across to the ledge where he was at. After falling all day long yesterday, finally figured out what I was doing wrong.
I'm really enjoying the game, just need to learn how to do some of these tricky jumps. smile
Kay

#126821 - 06/02/04 02:47 AM Re: Prince of Persia 3D
hugh Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: Khi-Asia
Yeah my fav too. Unfortunatly I couldn't pass the library level cause of game crushes frown

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
1 registered (3dobermans), 50 Guests and 13 Spiders online.
Newest Members
maggieann, charlene, mikcik, Trishpatsy, sosiebear1
8520 Registered Users