GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.

GB Reviews

Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games

GB Annual Game Lists

GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

About Us

Walkthroughs

free games galore

Game Publishers & Developers

World of Adventure

Patches

GB @ witter

GameBoomers Store

Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: #128017
02/13/05 08:10 AM
02/13/05 08:10 AM
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
M
mariotiderj Offline
Junior Boomer
mariotiderj  Offline
Junior Boomer
M

Rio de Janeiro Brasil
hi Jacquie
Thanks for your answer, but i still what to now were i found the weights. You see after the puzzle of the door, when i am got trought the last door i am on a room with 6 doors 3 in each side and in the center there is 4 things like small colunm around one circle on the floor, but i can't see the weights. i walk around the circle and i don't see anithing. I try ti push them but nathing happens. please help me. Sorry for my english.

Re: #128018
02/13/05 03:38 PM
02/13/05 03:38 PM
Spain
Moogie Offline
Settled Boomer
Moogie  Offline
Settled Boomer

Spain
It doesn't sound as if you are in the room with the weights. You are going to have to keep trying the different rooms until you get to the right one.

Re: #128019
02/14/05 03:40 AM
02/14/05 03:40 AM
Bordeaux, France
Jacquie Offline
Shy Boomer
Jacquie  Offline
Shy Boomer

Bordeaux, France
Hello mariotiderj!

I remember pulling my hair out at this point as well!! cry

In this final chapter, did you search the skeleton when you first arrived on the platform with the aircraft? He's on the right hand side before entering the doors.
You will find some notes that will (should) help you get through these doors. I'm not sure though (sorry can't remember...) that THESE are the notes you will need, you might already have them in your inventory...

Anyway, you must use these notes that will give you clues to what door to open. You have to start with the S symbol and follow the order clockwise.

Good luck!! thumbsup

Jacquie

Re: #128020
02/16/05 02:15 PM
02/16/05 02:15 PM
Rio de Janeiro Brasil
M
mariotiderj Offline
Junior Boomer
mariotiderj  Offline
Junior Boomer
M

Rio de Janeiro Brasil
HI jacquie
Thanks for your answer, finally I pass the weights and I am go trough the door which open now ,after I am fight a guy and I win, after this there is a room with 3 doors and I am goto the left door and when I enter there is two guys and I have to fight with them, but I can't win and always they kill me. Please tell me what is the better way to fight and win them.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Previous Thread
Index
Next Thread

Who's Online Now
1 registered members (Fogfighter), 245 guests, and 0 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Staff, Mod
Newest Members
PierreLombardo, Dux, WillPowerGoat, Ebalon, J7769mon
9388 Registered Users