GAMEBOOMERS provides you with all the latest PC adventure computer games information, forum, walkthroughs, reviews and news.
GB Reviews Latest & Upcoming Adventure Games GB Annual Game Lists GB Interviews

BAAGS

GB @ acebook

GB @ witter

About Us
Walkthroughs free games galore Independent Games World of Adventure Patches Game Publishers & Developers GameBoomers Store
The Adventure Shop Big Fish Games Homepage
Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#128212 - 02/11/05 04:52 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Loc: USA Baltimore, Maryland
Lucca, have you completed the numbered maze and gone into some sort of down under place for other vampires? I took a quest from Imalia and completed it without getting caught and when I returned to her she said I got caught and I didn't. I actually went back and did it again, without getting caught, and that B wouldn't give me my money and I didn't get XP either. I then proceeded to do the quest for the other dude down under and set the camera and the computer said I completed it and that I was a regular James Bond, but when I looked at my log it said I failed. How did you do?
Peggy, why don't you jump into Bloodines Masquarade while we are still playing.
Take care! Pat

#128213 - 02/11/05 06:19 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Loc: Leavenworth, KS
That's a bummer, Pat. I completed both those quests with no problem. Maybe it's a bug. frown

#128214 - 02/12/05 02:01 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

i got only one quest down there pat, other than gary's, i got the quest from the hacker guy to check my email. imalia got pretty mean, and wouldn't give me any quest. those are the only people i talked to. maybe i should head back down there.

i have however, encountered what seems to be a major bug in the my game. when i leave hollywood this time, to return downtown, the game throws me back to my desktop as soon as it finishes loading. you think the patch will fix that?
i can alway return it to the store and ask for another one, as long as i don't lose my saves.

#128215 - 02/12/05 05:45 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

That does sound like a bug, Lucca. I'd try the patch. I had a lot of crashes for awhile, then it started running perfectly. I haven't had to patch it.

I'm doing the LA quests right now. Getting ready to do Grout's mansion. Did you both get Heather to come to your apartment? She hasn't given me anything yet, but I think she's supposed to give me some great armor eventually. She won't let me feed off her, though.

Did you find Redemption, Pat? A friend of mine found it at a game store for under $10. You both will probably be ready to play it by the time I get back!

Barb

#128216 - 02/12/05 07:05 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

i have downloaded the patch, how do i use it?

#128217 - 02/12/05 07:30 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

Sorry, Lucca, I'm not the person to ask for tech help. I didn't patch the game, & don't have any idea what to do. Sorry. frown

#128218 - 02/12/05 10:20 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

no problem barb, i'm sure someone will be able to help me out around here. i'll ask in the tech forum. have a nice trip tomorrow. we'll be ready for redemption when you get back laugh .

#128219 - 02/13/05 04:52 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
Barb Offline
Addicted Boomer

I hope so, Lucca. I have another friend who just started Redemption. I've been trying to get him to play it for years. I'm hoping he'll join us here. We have a good group! smile

It's 4 o'clock in the morning here & I'm waiting for my husband to get up so we can leave.

Have fun sucking blood, everyone!

Barb

#128220 - 02/13/05 09:52 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

are you still playing pat?
my patch didn't work. i can't leave ventrue tower because the game crashes everytime i try. the most i can do is stand at the door and feel sorry for myself frown .
let me know what happens in the end when you finish, will you?

#128221 - 02/13/05 05:36 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, from what I remember there are some patches at there that don't work. I hate to see you standing at the door. Also, I think there are a few patches for different things. I do know that I read about the one where you crash to desktop and that's what you seem to be doing. Look on-line again. I'll look also. I have loaded patches before for several other games and you shouldn't have to do anything. The patch will find its way to where it should be.
Pat

#128222 - 02/13/05 05:38 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, about the quests, I got three. I forgot the one from Gary. I finally went back and killed the two people in the apt at the quest from Imelia. She ended up giving me half the money. Again from the tech I also completed his quest without being caught and when it was all done, it said I failed. I don't know if I should have got caught and killed the two men at the theatre. Right now I'm just walking around looking for something to happen. Nothing is going on.

#128223 - 02/13/05 06:20 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, go to these sites for an official patch.
www.activision.com/support
www.activision.com
www.vapirebloodlines.com

I am going to download the patch also, because I have not experienced crashing to desktop yet, but it IS a bug when I don't get recognition for completing a quest. Hope this helps. Let me know how you make out.

#128224 - 02/13/05 07:02 PM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
babyblair Offline
Settled Boomer

Lucca, use the first link. I couldn't find anything on the other two. I am downloading as we speak.
Pat

#128225 - 02/14/05 04:08 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

pat thanks a lot. i've been doing a lot of searching, posted questions in some tech forums and stuff. haven't found anything that solves my problem.
has the patch worked for you?

did you do yukie's quest about the fish monster? there's loads to do in chinatown, there's even a store where you can get a katana, it's a great weapon. did you do gary's quest?

#128226 - 02/14/05 11:10 AM Re: Vampire: the masquerade... (Bloodlines and Redemption)
lucca Offline
Addicted Boomer

great!
this patch seems to have worked, i have exited ventrue tower... finally! i'm back in the game. i hope i don't have any more crashes.
thanks a lot pat!

Page 6 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Who's Online
Key: Admin Global Mod Mod Staff  )
15 registered (BrownEyedTigre, Marian, CCbomber, Don M, gymcandy1, dorish, Mad, family, 2 invisible), 64 Guests and 14 Spiders online.
Newest Members
123pazu, dawnmann, Colour, Carhurl, Shelley1966
8417 Registered Users